Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 8:40:49 AM EDT
As of 7:00pm January 5th.  This just blows chunks cause now I have to replan my trip to Florida in two weeks.  I had a rewards ticket to redeem too. I liked the airline and had used them frequesntly that I had one rewards ticket and was well in my way to a second one.  But they were in trouble since the summer.  I was hoping they could have held out a few more weeks.  I was trying to save a few bucks and now I will have to burn an extra vacation day and buy a new ticket to get a resonable fair.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:48:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Just taking a WAG here, but it probably sucks for the couple hundred people that lost their jobs also.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:27:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Get off the RJ please.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top