Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 1:15:32 AM EDT
We all know and love Eric (ETH) and most of us probably remember ole McUzi-- that rambunctious tart with a flare for getting under people's skin.  Has it ever crossed anyone's mind (other than mine) that the two are somehow related.  Now... hear me out.

Both ETH and McUzi are elloquent and poetic with the written word.  Both are confident, stron-willed and opinionated.  Both are passionate about their beliefs.

I postulate that ETH is McUzi's dad.  What do you think???  And if true... does ETH keep McUzi locked up in the attic to prevent him from impersonating him on the computer.  Come to think of it, how do we really know ETH is posting??  What if it were really McUzi??  I'll be getting to the bottom of this conspiracy theory in 2006.

Lawdog
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:18:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh no you didn't!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:19:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know whether to tag this, or IBTL it.

Guess I'm covered either way.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:22:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:22:17 AM EDT
[#4]
rut-roh.....
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:25:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Polar opposites.  One's a self absorbed asshat & the other is a fine Texas gentleman.    

I dunno about all that.  Is it really possible to be that self-absorbed without creating a black hole?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:26:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
McUzi are elloquent and poetic with the written word.  Both are confident, stron-willed and opinionated.  

The guy is a retard. You must be describing someone else. Put your crack pipe down. Why would you even bring that loser up?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:29:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I think McUzi was some one that the web site brought in to bring the ratings up. Nothing gets rating like controversy.

Like that means anything???
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:58:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Polar opposites.  One's a self absorbed asshat & the other is a fine Texas gentleman.    

But which one is the self absorbed asshat which one is the fine Texas gentleman.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:42:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:50:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

But which one is the self absorbed asshat which one is the fine Texas gentleman.

The, uh, latter would be me.

Eric The(FiddlingAbout)Hun
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:59:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:04:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

HIPPIE!!

C'mon, when's the last time you saw a Hippie wearing a Confederate kepi?

Like, never.

Eric The(Uncommon)Hun
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:15:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Confederate hippie!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:19:37 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Confederate hippie!!!

At your service!

Eric The('I'llTakeMyStand,ToLiveAndDieInDixie')Hun
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:20:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

McUzi is from TX?   (sorry, couldn't resist!)
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:30:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:36:03 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Wayne, you be gettin old my friend!

The alternative is even more bleak, my friend.

Thread tagged so BillyTheKid can see the Confederate hat picture.

I believe that he has one that's just like it.

Does he wear it as often as I do mine?

Eric The(Unreconstructed)Hun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top