Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 3:27:20 PM EDT
I've gone deer hunting here in Missouri for the past two years and I heard in passing that there is no structured season (meaning that you can go whenever you want) for wild hogs.  Anybody know of a place here in Missouri where a guy can hunt wild pigs?  I hear that they're a pain in the ass for farmers, and I like ribs, so it works out nicely if I can just find out where to go.
Thanks ya'll.

James
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:53:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Try posting this in the Hunting forum, lots of hog hunt stuff there usually
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:56:04 PM EDT
[#2]
From what I've seen about hog hunting, it's best you get them before they get ahold of you.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:57:45 PM EDT
[#3]
www.texasboars.com

There you are grasshopper..........
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:03:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
From what I've seen about hog hunting, it's best you get them before they get ahold of you.

Your'e not very likely to get attacked by wild hog unless you are

A - hunting with dogs and an edged weapon

B-  Catching piglets with in ear shot of a sow

99.9% of the time a wild hog will run from you , although I have to say I have been charged by a boar after sticking it with an arrow
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your'e not very likely to get attacked by wild hog unless you are

A - hunting with dogs and an edged weapon

B-  Catching piglets with in ear shot of a sow

99.9% of the time a wild hog will run from you , although I have to say I have been charged by a boar after sticking it with an arrow

I had plenty that wanted to charge me, but were too wounded to charge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top