Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2006 2:17:13 PM EDT
I have 2 cassettes that I'd like to convert to CD's or atleast put them on my computer. Is their anyway that I could use a Digital Voice Recorder connected up to the Cassette recorder to convert it? Or is their a place I can send them to? Thanks
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Are they  albums that are out of print or something?I would think the lousy sound quality would impact  on a  decision  to convert them over to CD.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Best way is to use the audio output of the cassette player
connected into the audio input of your computer

Here is a good site that shows you how.

Recording
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:23:32 PM EDT
[#3]
No these are Morse Code tapes which These particular ones are out of production. The tapes sound good but not sure how they'd sound converted from Analog to digital.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:24:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Best way is to use the audio output of the cassette player
connected into the audio input of your computer

Here is a good site that shows you how.

Recording

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#5]
You can buy a hifi quality CD recorder. It fits in your stereo rack. Then you can record LP's and Tapes, and FM. There are even level controls on these recorders. They look something like Cassette recorders.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:47:30 PM EDT
[#6]

www.blazeaudio.com
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:07:22 PM EDT
[#7]
A big freaking hammer?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top