Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 10:20:13 PM EDT
SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea on Sunday issued a New Year's message demanding the withdrawal of U.S. troops from South Korea.

The New Year's message didn't mention a word about the nuclear standoff with the United States.

"The entire nation should firmly defend peace and security on the Korean Peninsula by turning out in the Struggle to resolutely foil the U.S. attempt to launch another war. We must remove the root cause of war completely from this land by launching a nationwide campaign for driving out the U.S. troops," said a joint editorial by North Korea's Rodong Sinmun and two other major state-run newspapers.

North Korea traditionally marks New Year's Day with a joint editorial by the country's three major newspapers representing its communist party, military and youth militia force. The editorial was carried by the North's Korean Central News Agency.

The United States, the two Koreas, China, Japan and Russia have held five rounds of talks since 2003 to find a way of ending North Korea's nuclear ambitions.

In September, North Korea agreed to give up its atomic programs in return for aid and security assurances. But no progress has been made on implementing the agreement after North Korea placed conditions on its disarmament. The United States has rejected such conditions.

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:28:28 PM EDT
[#1]
North Korea's famine is over, between food they get from South Korea and China, so they dont need to play ball with the US anymore in exchange for fuel, food, reactors, etc.

I will never understand the fucking appeasement monkey mindset of giving NORTH KOREA nuclear reactors.  Why not just build reactors in South Korea and run powerlines into the north if all they want is power?  Of course, that's not why they started a nuclear program.  I dont know why to deal with them as though they had anything but bad faith towards us.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:35:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea on Sunday issued a New Year's message demanding the withdrawal of U.S. troops from South Korea.

The New Year's message didn't mention a word about the nuclear standoff with the United States.

"The entire nation should firmly defend peace and security on the Korean Peninsula by turning out in the Struggle to resolutely foil the U.S. attempt to launch another war. We must remove the root cause of war completely from this land by launching a nationwide campaign for driving out the U.S. troops," said a joint editorial by North Korea's Rodong Sinmun and two other major state-run newspapers.

North Korea traditionally marks New Year's Day with a joint editorial by the country's three major newspapers representing its communist party, military and youth militia force. The editorial was carried by the North's Korean Central News Agency.

The United States, the two Koreas, China, Japan and Russia have held five rounds of talks since 2003 to find a way of ending North Korea's nuclear ambitions.

In September, North Korea agreed to give up its atomic programs in return for aid and security assurances. But no progress has been made on implementing the agreement after North Korea placed conditions on its disarmament. The United States has rejected such conditions.

What the U.S. should do is withdraw from south korea immediatly!!!

This total and rapid withdrawl should begin at the thirty-seventh parralel and terminate on the southern bank of the yallo river.

ONE MORE TIME BABY!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:37:15 PM EDT
[#3]
SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea on Sunday issued a New Year's message demanding the withdrawal of U.S. troops from South Korea

YEAH,WHATEVAR
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Why don't they like me?  
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:43:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Why don't they like me?  

No
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:45:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why don't they like me?  

No

I guess we had better just leave then.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:55:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why don't they like me?  

No

89 more days
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:58:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why don't they like me?  

No

Yea kim may very well wake up one morning and have breakfast with airborne rangers and have lunch with the 1st marine div.

Keep talking that old bullshit Hong.

/
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:00:57 AM EDT
[#9]
I still have 305 days or so.    I only have to physically go into work about 170 more times.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:10:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I still have 305 days or so.    I only have to physically go into work about 170 more times.

YOU BOYS IN KOREA KNOW WHAT A YOBO IS RIGHT???
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:11:40 AM EDT
[#11]
OK, what is it?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:22:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
OK, what is it?

It's a korean chick you pay once a month and live at her compound off post.

Do ya'll still got such a creature???
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:26:47 AM EDT
[#13]
I would rather just stay in my room for free.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:28:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OK, what is it?

No.  The Korean government and the US DOD have cracked down on that type of stuff a lot.  Hell, at my base (Kunsan AB) we cannot even live off base.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:32:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
OK, what is it?

No.  The Korean government and the US DOD have cracked down on that type of stuff a lot.  Hell, at my base (Kunsan AB) we cannot even live off base.

Hell if that be the case you boys could be just as bored over at yakota  in fussa-shi right?:??
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:54:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Surely you guys come and go as you please train at a off-base tai-kwando studio[some of the best martial arts training in the world,ask Chuck Norris-san]  run bunches of little korean hotties drink souju and run bar row like red blooded american studs right?

Thats type of behavior is just as important and intregal as any combat training that the U.S. military could come up with.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:56:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Fuck North Korea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top