Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 4:50:02 PM EDT
Ok I got my son a airsoft pistol for his b'day. We have been running around the backyard and the woods blasting the hell out of each other.
Don't do it a "T"shirt  and wear eye protection. But damn it is fun.
We also sat in the outbuliding with the wood sove going drinking a few beers, damn the floor is had to walk on with the plastic bb's after shooting targets.
I didn't piss off the neighbors, we had fun, we drank beer, we tslked about shooting, we just bonded.
He shoots with me , and the airsoft was just for fun as he could not afford a regular firearm.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh btw I will be giving him his own SKS soon, first he needs to find another job. The weenies at our corporate office decided that he can't work for me anymore. It's a "ethics" problem. Hell it only took them 4 months to make that decision, and my customer loves him and the work he has been doing.
No AR yet got to refill the gun bank.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...drinking a few beers...
...we drank beer...

Please tell me your son is not 5 years old and is at least close enough do the legal drinking age to drink to drink.
If he's old enoughto drink  then why are you playing with airsoft?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ok I got my son a airsoft pistol for his b'day. We have been running around the backyard and the woods blasting the hell out of each other.
Don't do it a "T"shirt  and wear eye protection. But damn it is fun.
We also sat in the outbuliding with the wood sove going drinking a few beers, damn the floor is had to walk on with the plastic bb's after shooting targets.
I didn't piss off the neighbors, we had fun, we drank beer, we tslked about shooting, we just bonded.
He shoots with me , and the airsoft was just for fun as he could not afford a regular firearm.

sound's like "justifiable use of airsoft"........................................INCOMING!!!!

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
....We have been running around the backyard and the woods blasting the hell out of each other.....

It would seem you also got yourself one.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:43:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes is legal in all senses. Yes I got him and myself one to "play with" .
He shoots my sks and ar and 1911 when I let him.
I will get him his own just not the 1911 he has to work for that
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:47:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes is legal in all senses. Yes I got him and myself one to "play with" .
He shoots my sks and ar and 1911 when I let him.
I will get him his own just not the 1911 he has to work for that

You, sir, seem like a very good father.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...we drank beer...

Please tell me your son is not 5 years old and is at least close enough do the legal drinking age to drink to drink.

You can't shoot each other with real guns maybe?  Not as much fun that way.  Though now I'm reminded of the Family Guy episode where they blasted each other after they got bored of Monopoly.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:41:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
sound's like "justifiable use of airsoft"........................................INCOMING!!!!

I have a few, my son, the neighbor and I have had "wars" in the yard with them, it was a good time. I mainly use mine to shoot at the cats and dogs that come around the house sniffing the garbage cans and pissing everywhere. Plus it is fun to scare the shit out of tree rats (squirrels) with
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a few, my son, the neighbor and I have had "wars" in the yard with them, it was a good time. I mainly use mine to shoot at the cats and dogs that come around the house sniffing the garbage cans and pissing everywhere. Plus it is fun to scare the shit out of tree rats (squirrels) with

pshh I shoot my own dogs.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:56:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...we drank beer...

+1

If you dont mind me asking snarf, how old is your son?

ETA: if you had fun thats cool, bonding is always good
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#12]
He's 23
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:06:02 PM EDT
[#13]
try paintball, it can get expensive but is a lot of fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top