Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 7:20:02 AM EDT
Well another pro-gun, well at least gun neutral site has shut down. When I signed on today to pay for an EVIL item today. Here is what was on their sign in page.

"Effective December 31, 2005, BidPay.com, Inc. will be discontinuing operations. As a result, BidPay will no longer offer payment services to the online auction industry. We regret any inconvenience to our users and thank them for their loyal patronage. Customer service will remain available at [email protected] through the month of February."

That leaves only PayPal. While I have been a member of PayPal since they opened, and have never had a problem with them, since eBay has purchased them, they have become real anti gun. I have used Bidpay for both buying and selling guns. While they say no, I have never had one turned down.

But to sell on eBay you really need them. I know you can sell with out them, but most people like to use them as you can use a credit card. And even if PayPal does not help, you can back charge your credit card. I just sold 8 items on AR15.com and everyone paid by PayPal. The last 40 items I sold on eBay one 2 items were paid for by MO. The rest used PayPal.

So one less choice. I wish I had th money to start a PRO GUN payment site.... Bummer...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top