Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 8:42:16 PM EDT
I got me a bottle of this for tommorw and was wondering if anyone has tried this rum??

www.10cane.com/
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:00:19 PM EDT
[#1]
anyone try it?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#2]
well ill let you guys know then tomorow how it was since noone has ever heard of it
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah dude, range report time, you're in uncharted waters
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:07:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a bottle and it is sitting on my bar but I haven't drank any, my girlfriend is the rummy, I drink whiskey.  She says it doesn't have the molasses undertones that the darker rums have but I dont drink rum.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I bought a bottle and it is sitting on my bar but I haven't drank any, my girlfriend is the rummy, I drink whiskey.  She says it doesn't have the molasses undertones that the darker rums have but I dont drink rum.

ya the folks at the liquor store said its good stuff, more of a vanilla flavor than a mollases one, ik dont know we will see!! tongith, as soon as i get off work
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:30:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I had some of this a few weeks ago at a friends.  Very good stuff when mixed, I did not like it straight but I am not sure if it is intended to be a sipping rum.  At some point I will add it to my bar.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:54:51 PM EDT
[#7]
range report on the 10 cane rum.......................nasty shit dont waste your money!! i had one drink and switched to grey goose vodka and donnt remember much after that
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
range report on the 10 cane rum.......................nasty shit dont waste your money!! i had one drink and switched to grey goose vodka and donnt remember much after that

WTF kind of range report for liquor is that????

Where's the hookers? Where's the 2am wakeup, sweating and shaking, trying to make it to the bathroom in time, having to puke into the bathtub because the toilet bowl is just too small???? Waking up the next morning to find out you have 2 fat chicks in your bed, you're on the floor, and a neighbor's dog is eating the chili you apparently made last night around 3am, after puking and getting hungry again???

Damn man...some pansy ass drinkers around here

And blah...drink is empty...must refill...
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:23:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where's the hookers? Where's the 2am wakeup, sweating and shaking, trying to make it to the bathroom in time, having to puke into the bathtub because the toilet bowl is just too small???? Waking up the next morning to find out you have 2 fat chicks in your bed, you're on the floor, and a neighbor's dog is eating the chili you apparently made last night around 3am, after puking and getting hungry again???

i did get a lap dance from one of my wifes friends!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:16:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i did get a lap dance from one of my wifes friends!!!

1) Is she cute?

2) PICS?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top