Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 4:59:26 PM EDT
people only post vague titles for their threads?

I mean, come on, how hard is it to change your title from "funny video!!" to "funny video of an albino dwarf riding a goat!"???? Or do people really think it's cool to threads titled "what do you think about..." and make it so people have to click on their stupid thread to find out what the subject is?

BTW, this is also great way to make the search engine almost completely useless. Make it nearly impossible to find a thread by searching for a word in the title that isn't there!

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I post all kinds of strange and meaningless stuff
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:05:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It can be meaningless, as long as you give people an idea what the thread is about in the title line.

That way they don't have to click on it in order to discover it's meaningless.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate it when I don't have enough pancakes to fix the dog house....

efxguy

or not.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:17:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Does that mean that you are going to start playing with dolls, call them action figures, pose them in front of a camera and post pics?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top