Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 10:38:49 AM EDT
I just heard that a TV station called WVEC in VA somewhere is going to run a segment about myths that people believe. One of them is "gun bans prevent crime". Heh, I gotta see this one because I hope my ears aren't playing tricks on me!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:16:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted: It is actually old news. FBI looked at the crime stats a couple years ago and found no correlation between gun control and criminal activity. It still amazes me that the gun control arguments haven't changed much, as they depended upon such a correlation to prop up their ideology.
Yep, you are right. But this one was a biggie. The station was carrying a NATIONAL show 20/20 with John Stossel and it was good! It even gave the GOP the criticism they deserve by now reducing the size of 'gubment. Check it out! abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123606
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top