Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 7:25:20 AM EDT
Shit, if a halfway decent girl winked at him, the old fart would slump over and grasp his chest with a coronary.  How much experience, outside of the psychiatrist office, can this man actually have with women?  He looks more like someone you would see behind a Missouri mule-plow.  His female experience is probably confined to the barn-dance and the apple-bobbing contests at the state fair. Damn, I am tired of his ads.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:29:42 AM EDT
[#1]
He creeps me out. I think if the devil came back to Earth he would be in the form of that guy.

I would never let my children be near him.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:31:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Shit, if a halfway decent girl winked at him, the old fart would slump over and grasp his chest with a coronary.  How much experience, outside of the psychiatrist office, can this man actually have with women?  He looks more like someone you would see behind a Missouri mule-plow.  His female experience is probably confined to the barn-dance and the apple-bobbing contests at the state fair. Damn, I am tired of his ads.

Annoying ass ads not withstanding, he only needs to have one successful experience with a woman to have a happy, fulfilling marriage.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:17:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I tried the site.  Absolutely crap.  Ignored everything I put in and half the women there are blatantly lying about their age.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I tried the site.  Absolutely crap.  Ignored everything I put in and half the women there are blatantly lying about their age.

Women lying about their age is rampant. After they pass 23, they start knocking off at least one year per decade, often more. Then to top it off, they claim they are looking for a man (pool boy, in reality) one year older than their claimed age (which invariably is a lie) to 15 years their junior.

Lotsa disappointed women out there, when they find that pool boy is banging them and a bunch of other babes his own age...

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:36:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

How much experience does he need?  He is rich and could probably have 80% of American women because of it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:36:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How much experience does he need?  He is rich and could probably have 80% of American women because of it.

I don't think 80 percent of the woman would like to roll over and see that old coot's face, I don't care how much money he has.

I particularly hate that line "See how good compatibility can feel."  It is clearly oriented at the women.  Men don't think along them lines.  

I bet the man collects porcelain dolls, and the primary color in his bedroom is pink.  Just a guess.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:25:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Women lying about their age is rampant. After they pass 23, they start knocking off at least one year per decade, often more. Then to top it off, they claim they are looking for a man (pool boy, in reality) one year older than their claimed age (which invariably is a lie) to 15 years their junior.

Lotsa disappointed women out there, when they find that pool boy is banging them and a bunch of other babes his own age...

I know there's always a fudge factor, but there were women there who were obviously knocking a decade off their age.  You don't wrinkle when you're 27, sorry ladies!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:31:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+1.  Never even contacted one.  I suspect they're lying about their weight/looks as well.  Apparently, the site encourages people not to post pics until after you talk for a while.  Bunch of faggotry that is.  I'm sorry, I'm not dating shamu just because we both like books.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I tried it on a whim and there were no women in north america that were "compatible" with me
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I tried eHarmony.  If you try it for free, they will "match" you with some women, but you can't communicate with them or see their pictures unles you pay to join.  They trickled the "matches" out over time, trying to get me to pay for a full membership.  At the end, they had found 9 different soulmates for me, the closest of which lived more that 2 hours one way driving time away.  3 of 4 of these "matches" were east of the Mississippi River.

Steve
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:10:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
He creeps me out. I think if the devil came back to Earth he would be in the form of that guy.

I would never let my children be near him.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:23:33 PM EDT
[#12]
A friend here in VA has been trying to meet a girl for nearly a year, and he has been on several different  sites--eHarmony was one of them.

They kept matching him up with women in NJ...then they seemingly saved a bunch of matches until right when his membership was set to expire, tempting that poor desperate soul to re-up (I told him not to).

From what I've heard, Match is a better site.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:25:38 PM EDT
[#13]
I wouldnt pay money there.

I never have good answers.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:35:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I used it, and the first one was Shamu indeed.............she wouldnt post a pic of herself, or even describe herself, so like an idiot I went on a blind date, and sure enough I was wishing I was blind.........the worst part was running into a cousin at a restaurant and having to hear about it at family reunions. But, I did meet someone there, and she has been with me for over a year now.........and I dont think I could have found a better person anywhere else.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Tired of Doctor Neil Clark W...

Uh huh.

Tried his site...

Uh, no.  Buddy of mine loves the online dating thing.  He's pushing 45 now and finds these single moms, busy with kids & job, schmoozes with them a little and he's got em in the sack on the first F2F date every time except one.

"I had one chick naked in front of the fireplace twenty minutes after she pulled up." he said.

Then he showed me a photo.

She wasn't Shamu.  But she was pudgy.

The hot babes, he tells me, are almost universally highly dysfunctional... typically mental or substance problems.  But heh, if the sex companionship is good

Dating is fun.  Just don't say "I do".

http://www.nomarriage.com

John
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:03:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Misquote...disregard.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:07:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#19]
I honestly filled out one of the "personality surveys." I spent an hour-and-a-half filling out forms and typing essays (?!) only for the site to tell me that they could not find a match for my personality.

Not too many INTJs out there, I guess.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Misquote...disregard.

Saw it before you changed it.

LOL, oops!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#21]
you're an INTJ too?  it's weird, there was a thread on another gun/survivalist related site where everyone took a personality test, and 90%+ were either INTJ or ENTJ.... i guess us onilne gun-lovers think alike.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:51:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I honestly filled out one of the "personality surveys." I spent an hour-and-a-half filling out forms and typing essays (?!) only for the site to tell me that they could not find a match for my personality.

Not too many INTJs out there, I guess.

I'm one.  But I'm married, sorry.

I have Neal Clark Warren to thiank for my husband, actually.  But it's a long story having nothing to do with E-Harmony, which I found as useless as the rest of you.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:55:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
you're an INTJ too?

Quoted:
i guess us onilne gun-lovers think alike.

ARFCOMers are introverted, argumentitive, and judgemental? Naaah.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
you're an INTJ too?

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:07:23 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm going to a friends wedding tomorrow night.  He met his girl on that site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top