Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 12/29/2005 7:31:53 PM EDT
Check out this link and scroll to toward the bottom.

Two girls who lived at Mt. Carmel in Waco, before and after.  WARNING....very graphic and heart wrenching.

What a great government we have....

www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/WACO/waco.html
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#1]
In before the JBT defenders.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:33:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I forecast another shitstorm in this thread.

IBTL

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:33:50 PM EDT
[#3]
In before the religious wacko defenders.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#4]
i'm sure the JBTs will say that" they brought it on themselves/it's there own fault/they were law breakers"

and

"We're just here to help"
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#5]
How sad

there is honestly not much that I see that makes me sad and sick inside, but these pics do
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:36:02 PM EDT
[#6]
The BD's shouldve hada better defense plan, but I guess this is what happens when youre not looking for a fight.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:38:00 PM EDT
[#7]
what a bunch of scumbags......looking at that makes me sick.......

Goddamn you Janet Reno and Bill Clinton too, burn in hell!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:38:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Yes Koresh was a wacko, but last I checked this is supposed to be a free country.  You did read that texas DPS investigated Koresh and found that the people there were happy and healthy, right?

His sins were certainly not sufficient to justify those charred girls by the hand of government agents.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:40:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Real Americans dont work for the BATFE.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:41:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I don't know about that.  Like any other job, I'm sure there are a few good guys.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Friends dont let friends work for the BATFE.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#12]
damn, thats a pretty shitty way to die.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know about that.  Like any other job, I'm sure there are a few good guys.

Maybe the ones who focus on alcohol, tobacco, and explosives related offenses.  Anybody who supports firearms regulation shouldnt be allowed to touch a firearm or enforce any law within our borders, regardless of how "nice" they appear.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#14]
I was too young then to pay attention to the news.

What was the Governments motives behind this event?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:49:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Noob question: What does JBT stand for?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Noob question: What does JBT stand for?

Jack boot thug
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Jack Booted Thug, think the Nazi SS with their tall black boots stomping all over defenseless civilians all over Europe with no regard to civil liberties or rights, same concept.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#18]
I posted this last week on the huge Waco/Ambush topic.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes Koresh was a wacko, but last I checked this is supposed to be a free country.  You did read that texas DPS investigated Koresh and found that the people there were happy and healthy, right?

His sins were certainly not sufficient to justify those charred girls by the hand of government agents.

The important thing is those burnt up little girls aren't being molested by a religious wack job anymore.

Yay government.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Waco was a bunch of bullshit followed up by a typical bureaucratic clusterfuck.
Unless he was threatening to kill everyone, he should have been waited out.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:57:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:01:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Upcoming budget hearings.  ATF was going to be downsized.  And the Clinton administration was really hip on "militias" and "domestic terrorists", they were really looking for an opportunity to send a message.  

They raided Mt. Carmel under the pretext that he possessed illegal hand grenades.  However, he actually had demilled ones and they made those "Complaint dept - take a number" desktop grenade props with them.  He sold them at gunshows.  Another charge was that he possessed illegally converted AK47's.  I don't think that was ever proven.  

They had actually hung out and shot at the range with Koresh, and I think they knew he would fight if the opportunity presented itself in a certain way.  So they called up the media in advance, and brought them to Mr. Carmel, giving them a front seat view, then gave him those circumstances and then fired up the building until they started to defend themselves.  Once the fight was on, all semblance of reason was lost, and obviously it became a "must win" for the ATF and FBI forces on scene.  After all, when was the last time you met even a street cop that would "back down" from resistance?  

When the ATF stopped trying to make entry and pulled back, the Davidians stopped firing back.....textbook defensive mode IMO.  There were women calling 911 from inside the compound pleading for help.  ATF then enlisted help from SFOD-D including Psy Ops, a Bradley I believe it was, and a Blackhawk.  They besieged the Davidians while they fed the media unsubstantiated rumors and interviewed the neighbors long enough to let them turn Koresh into a meth dealing, baby abusing, child raping brainwashing cultmaster, and once it had gone on long enough to convince the entire country that the Davidians were Satan incarnate, they went in with a tank, pumped CS gas into the place, and threw in incendiary gas grenades while firing up the back door to prevent anyone from escaping the inferno.

To cap it off....on top of the building and the dead bodies you see in those pics, they hoisted the ATF flag on the smoldering ruins.  Very proud they were.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:02:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Disturbing pictures of the collateral damage....
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:06:47 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Upcoming budget hearings.  ATF was going to be downsized.  And the Clinton administration was really hip on "militias" and "domestic terrorists", they were really looking for an opportunity to send a message.  

They raided Mt. Carmel under the pretext that he possessed illegal hand grenades.  However, he actually had demilled ones and they made those "Complaint dept - take a number" desktop grenade props with them.  He sold them at gunshows.  Another charge was that he possessed illegally converted AK47's.  I don't think that was ever proven.  

They had actually hung out and shot at the range with Koresh, and I think they knew he would fight if the opportunity presented itself in a certain way.  So they called up the media in advance, and brought them to Mr. Carmel, giving them a front seat view, then gave him those circumstances and then fired up the building until they started to defend themselves.  Once the fight was on, all semblance of reason was lost, and obviously it became a "must win" for the ATF and FBI forces on scene.  After all, when was the last time you met even a street cop that would "back down" from resistance?  

When the ATF stopped trying to make entry and pulled back, the Davidians stopped firing back.....textbook defensive mode IMO.  There were women calling 911 from inside the compound pleading for help.  ATF then enlisted help from SFOD-D including Psy Ops, a Bradley I believe it was, and a Blackhawk.  They besieged the Davidians while they fed the media unsubstantiated rumors and interviewed the neighbors long enough to let them turn Koresh into a meth dealing, baby abusing, child raping brainwashing cultmaster, and once it had gone on long enough to convince the entire country that the Davidians were Satan incarnate, they went in with a tank, pumped CS gas into the place, and threw in incendiary gas grenades while firing up the back door to prevent anyone from escaping the inferno.

To cap it off....on top of the building and the dead bodies you see in those pics, they hoisted the ATF flag on the smoldering ruins.  Very proud they were.

And some of them are really "good guys"...
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:09:38 PM EDT
[#25]
I don't know that the ENTIRE ATF was involved, most likely just the leadership people and agents from that area.  And perhaps there are guys like us working there, trying to change them from the inside.  Ya know?  Never mind, you probably don't.......
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Sometimes, when mommy and daddy are doomsday cultists, shit happens.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:10:32 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Jack Booted Thug, think the Nazi SS with their tall black boots stomping all over defenseless civilians all over Europe with no regard to civil liberties or rights, same concept.

Yup. Exactly the same.

I don't want to get into a whole LEO/JBT/ATF/Waco/etc. debate. But anyone who honestly thinks the Nazi SS is comprable to American LEO's either knows nothing of history or has thier tinfoil on too tight.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ok thanks for the sum up. All I knew was that there was a standoff, shooting, fire, armored vehicles. Bunch of he said she said. I didnt do it they did.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:13:45 PM EDT
[#29]
My bumpersticker for several years:

Is Your Church BATF Approved?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#30]
All I can hope for is, like the Weaver stand off, take at least one of the bastards with ya'.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:14:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Reminds me of a bumper sticker I used to have:

"Is your church ATF approved?"
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:15:40 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

FOAD

this is not just "shit happens" this is horrible. Children never deserve anything of this nature. When it does it is a tragedy, not "shit happens"
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

If you havn't yet, read this. and then watch Waco: Rules of Engagement
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:20:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Only change that should be made is disbandment, with the alcohol and tobacco being pushed to the DEA and explosives to the FBI.  The city/state/federal govts have no right or authority to impose any restriction or regulation on any type of firearm and is what causes the BATFE to be a criminal element within our own govt.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:21:13 PM EDT
[#35]
What a world we live in...

Makes you wonder just how correct the Tin Foil hat guys are...

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

And mommy and daddy dont have a right to be doomsday cultist in the US? I think if you knew what me and many other mainstream christians believe you would think we were doomsday cultists too right?

You are a very cold hearted individual that lacks the basic understanding of liberty.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:27:06 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Tomislav, do I have to follow you over to this thread to keep you in line?

Sometimes, when mommy and daddy are JBTs, they are going to burn little girls and boys....
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
And mommy and daddy dont have a right to be doomsday cultist in the US?

I never said that they do not. But like Waco, Heaven's Gate, and Jonestown demonstrate, shit indeed does sometimes happen with those folks. Not a damned thing that can be realistically done about it.

Quoted:
Sometimes, when mommy and daddy are JBTs, they are going to burn little girls and boys....

Actually, that is also true, as the Nazis and other malcontents have shown. Shit happens a lot, but we are nowhere near having state-sanctioned deathsquad cops running around.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:35:58 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And mommy and daddy dont have a right to be doomsday cultist in the US?

I never said that they do not. But like Waco, Heaven's Gate, and Jonestown demonstrate, shit indeed does sometimes happen with those folks. Not a damned thing that can be realistically done about it.

Quoted:

Actually, that is also true, as the Nazis and other malcontents have shown. Shit happens a lot, but we are nowhere near having state-sanctioned deathsquad cops running around.

But should it be a government orginisation that causes this "shit"?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:36:33 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Maybe so but what is worse?

Being stuck in a doomsday cult or being burned alive?

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Sometimes, when mommy and daddy are doomsday cultists  Gov Employees, shit happens.

Refer To OKC, Daycare

Im not saying it was right. If you read my FOAD reply in this thread(page 2) you know how I feel about kids being harmed. It is merely a flip of the coin for some people here to think on
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

oh really?

Lon Horiuchi
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:51:24 PM EDT
[#43]
As PISSED as I get about Waco, the fact that these threads keep coming back like a festering sore for the FBI/ATF makes me feel warm and fizzy inside.

Dave
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I don't know that the ENTIRE ATF was involved, most likely just the leadership people and agents from that area.  And perhaps there are guys like us working there, trying to change them from the inside.  Ya know?  Never mind, you probably don't.......

Don't try logic it will just confuse some people.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#45]
ATF was only in charge for the initial raid. After that FBI was called in. Equal blame IMO.

Dave
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:57:56 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't try logic it will just confuse some people.

BigDozer66

Until your sitting in the big chair at the top of the organization, youre not going to have much effect.  Best bet is to find a new organization, like the FBI, DEA, Border Patrol; stay away from the souless tax collectors agency.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Oh boo freaking hoo.

Both sides fucked up bad, Lots of people made stupid decisions, if their parents had decided that getting out of Dodge when the shit hit the fan they might have lived to fight or pray or sue in court another day.

Read about what some of the idiots around here say they will do if a search warant ever gets served, do they try and get it fixed the way they should, in a legal manner after the fact?  or do they intend do die in their own little fart of glory.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:02:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:11:17 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Oh boo freaking hoo.

children are dead at the hands of the US gov

i hope you never have or will breed
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm not happy at all about what the government (particularly Janet Reno and Bill Clinton) did at Waco, there is no denying the fact that David Koresh was an Grade A screw ball and a dangerous one at that. He bears some of the responsibility for those photographs as well. But I can comfort myself with the knowledge that he is roasting in hell for his part.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top