Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 2:26:37 PM EDT
As we all know, illegal immigration across the mexican border is never going to stop...unless we elect some true, patriotic politicians <---(arfcom elder statesmen needed for office) and roll into mexico and handle the situation the old school american way.  But, if we were to enter into a major conflict, say ww3, or actually have to fight off a foriegn invasion on our soil, would our illegal friends from the south fight for the US and for freedom?  Or do you think they would turn against us?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
As we all know, illegal immigration across the mexican border is never going to stop...unless we elect some true, patriotic politicians <---(arfcom elder statesmen needed for office) and roll into mexico and handle the situation the old school american way.  But, if we were to enter into a major conflict, say ww3, or actually have to fight off a foriegn invasion on our soil, would our illegal friends from the south fight for the US and for freedom?  Or do you think they would turn against us?

how, exactly, will that work?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:31:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably all those landmines, machine gun nests, etc that you see people proposing here all the time.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Illegal aliens and Mexico as a whole don't give a fuck about the U.S. We're just their welfare system and garbage can for their surplus population.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:52:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I think they should make it nearly impossible to get welfare.....   say you had to be able to prove you legally held a job for at least three years without missing more than 7 days of work the entire time, and ahve apid into the system at least what you are goign to pull out of it.

Make it like an insurance, haven't paid into it, TS, Illegal and trying to milk the system, sorry, system is not accepting new losers, go back to your own damn country.

Hippy that went to college to party instead of learn somethign useful?  McDonald's is hiring, good luck.

Fuckign Welfare
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:04:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think they should make it nearly impossible to get welfare.....   say you had to be able to prove you legally held a job for at least three years without missing more than 7 days of work the entire time, and ahve apid into the system at least what you are goign to pull out of it.

Make it like an insurance, haven't paid into it, TS, Illegal and trying to milk the system, sorry, system is not accepting new losers, go back to your own damn country.

Hippy that went to college to party instead of learn somethign useful?  McDonald's is hiring, good luck.

Fuckign Welfare

what are you talking about...im asking that since all these illegals come here, and theres no way we can ever stop them, would they fight for the us if they had to...my guess would be half and half...alotta people come here for freedom and better lives, but on the other hand shitloads of bad people come here and hate "whitey" so to speak, and would liek to see the US destroyed.

destroying welfare would be a good idea....could help the country in many many ways
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:06:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i was jsut bullshittin about that line, b/c we all know that wish will never come true either...im asking if yall think they would fight w/ us or turn against us...say if mexico got involved w/ fighting us

whats wrong w/ some of yall today
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#7]
My guess is most of them would go back to mexico if we were in a red dawn type situation, but I'm sure some would fight. I doubt that very many would fight against us.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:58:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Shoot,probably more than half of the U.S. citizens would welcome an invader with open arms.

I don't beleive in illegal immigration,but I bet that there are some that are hard working and would stand up.There is no way to stereotype anyone for their race,color,or creed.

Welfare needs to go,but it ain't gonna happen............................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top