Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2005 11:48:49 AM EDT
So I ordered a 1gb stick og ram for my laptop on Moday at about noon est.

It doesn't do a fucking thing tuesday, then to phonix, ok its probley ther air port they use.

then to Boise?? wrong fucking direction.

then to Des Moines?? well at least they are headed in the right direction.

Its suppost to here on the 30 th

but it 3 day shipping even counting monday as a holiday today is still the 3rd day.

there worthless
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:08:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I would wait until tomorrow to see if your package arrives before calling them worthless.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:09:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Next time use USPS priority mail. Great deal.....................
Unless your stuff goes to the same place my daughters tuition went until I got smart and put it on my VISA.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:15:52 PM EDT
[#4]
well I had the choice of FedEx express saver wich is very good. but UPS was a little cheaper and I had 4 days and it was 3 day shipping so I figure what the hell. But the 30th thats at least 4 days maybe 5 if  they worked on monday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top