Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 10:39:33 AM EDT
Ok a bunch of you have seen my arm tat and know that I'm part of the way through with a 9/11 tribute sleeve.  A good portion of the design is done and within a month we will be laying down the entire outline from wrist to shoulder.  Anyway, a critical part of the piece that I'm missing and want to include is a part for the soldier, marines, airmen, and sailors fighting the war on terror.  I'm totally blank.  I've got a roughly 10-12 inch, by 5-7 inch area for this part of it.  When it's done, the entire piece is going to be submitted to serveral magazines and websites and some contests, and it will be on exhibition at some conventions.  Design credit will go to who ever's Idea I use.  You can draw me something up if you want or just give me some good ideas.  I appreciate it a lot ya'll, thanks.

The arfcom freak,

Dusty.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I like this one

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Come on ya'll the doc gave me a good piece that's going in my file to go to my artist this afternoon, I know he's not the only one with something.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:49:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:54:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:59:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Picture of Iwo Jima of at least part of it.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I know some of u people have good ideas.  I'm really disappointed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top