Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2005 9:56:45 AM EDT
A reliable source out of south Florida reports that the doll man himself, Fred Pooge, a/k/a "Sgtar15" has moved to Hollywood where he will be making millions of dollars $$$$ while doing what he loves best--- playing with dolls (or as some here might call "action figures").

Some here on ARFCOM have operated under the erroneous misconception that Sgtar15 was banned... but that theory proved to not be the case.  Fred up and moved from his home town of New Orleans Louisiana shortly before Hurricanes Katrina and Rita and relocated in Hollywood where he has opened his own special effects (FX) company and has been busy creating more of  the very dolls that he entertained the ARFCOMMERS with over the last few years.

Fred has really made a name for himself out west.  He has been working with celebrities such as Tom Cruise, Chuck Norris, Van Damne and others where he creates life-like dolls of the action movie stars so that they do not get hurt doing their own stunts.

Mr. Cruise was quoted as saying:  "Fred Pooge is the man when it comes to life-like stunt doubles.  Without his dolls I would have to perform many of my own stunts and wind up getting all scratched up and bruised.  Fred's dolls take it and come back asking for more".

It has been reported that Sgtar15 recently signed a multi-million dollar deal with Spellberg to create more dolls for celebrity doubles.  Sgtar15 was quoted as saying:  "This is the life.  I owe it all to my buddies over at AR15.com who inspired me, challenged me, and made me a better doll maker for it."
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:57:12 AM EDT
[#1]
too bad his name is George
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:57:26 AM EDT
[#2]
SGrat51 get a job?  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That name was taken.......George Lucas, ya know.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:10:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

...and he lived/lives in Sacto, not NOLA.

Besides I think that his real last name is Spooge, not Pooge.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:12:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Free the Sarge!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:14:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Unleash the mutt hound!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top