Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2005 6:41:21 AM EDT
Guns,ammo, and related? I think ammo will go up by 10-20%, especially on 308. 7.62x39 will smooth out by about march or so, but prices will be up about 10%, true surplus stuff will remain spotty tho for a while.  30/06 [decent stuff] will stay around $100 per 1/2 K but will be very spotty and sell out fast. SA .308 will start to dry up 1/2 way thru the year, don't know what will replace it, but I think something will. 5.56 will be hit and miss on GOOD true surplus and prices will stay around the level it is now, maybe go a bit higher due to shipping costs. I do think we will see some decent surplus come in but it will sell fast.

Guns will stay about the same except the SKS will start to dry up a bit and the prices will jump SOME, especially for the nice one's. Old bolt actions will stay about the same but they will not be as nice. FAL stuff I have no idea on, that one is a crapshoot. Mags and related will stay around the same. US surplus stuff [m-14 and related] will dry up, especially mags, and prices will jump 25% on decent stuff.

So, what do you think? I'm stocking up on some more .308 before the price increase from AIM the first of the year, Have several more cases on the way as of this morning. Picked up some nice brass cased port 7.62x 39 a week ago so I should be all set for the year unless I see some good prices pop up. Oh, and I see handgun blasting ammo going up about a buck a box. Seeing some indication of that right now.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:45:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:45:32 AM EDT
[#2]
tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top