Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2001 1:12:57 AM EDT
I have seen weapon kits for 10/22's and AK's were you mount 2 or more weapons on a tripod type mount with the crank. I have also seen smaller versions of the original made for .22 but damn they are expensive.
Is it legal to make your own? Would they have to be preban's etc? I was thinking about making one with 2 NHM91's. LMK Please, or if anyone has made one or seen one , tips would be helpful. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 3:38:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one that uses two ar15 flat tops. All legal since you have to pull the trigger (nothings happens yet) then you can crank. Spit 60 rounds out in a few seconds. I also built a 10/22 kit very similar to the Calico kit. I made a few improvements to mine. I had to make the cam unit moveable front to back so you just can't walk up to it and start cranking. I believe my kit is under 4 pounds for the unit. All aluminum and plastic and stainless steel screws. Use delrin for the cam units...very strong and self lubricating.

Have fun
Rick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top