Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/28/2005 3:06:14 PM EDT
ok back to reality:
next wednesday at 7 i believe, should be a proper hack job.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:10:38 PM EDT
[#1]
the fuck you talkin' 'bout willis?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:11:09 PM EDT
[#2]
For those of us who don't watch Moron Television, what ARE you talking about?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:14:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#4]
we don't have TV's in ky so i don't know wtf you are talkin about  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#5]
what does the word "ENXT" mean?

You might want to edit your title.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:18:21 PM EDT
[#6]
How do you know it is pro-gun?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Hes probably talking about "True Life: I am a Gun Owner"
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:25:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Lemme guess, this is where they find the dumbest honky alive and a couple of crips and act as if they're representative of your average gun owner, right? Maybe toss in a white supremist conspiracy nutjob too?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

yup.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:35:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lemme guess, this is where they find the dumbest honky alive and a couple of crips and act as if they're representative of your average gun owner, right? Maybe toss in a white supremist conspiracy nutjob too?

dam you just saved yourself an hour out of your life
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't forget, equal time for gun grabbers, and a full ration of nonsense about assault weapons, cop-killer bullets, saturday night specials, and the satellite-killing 50BMG.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't forget, equal time for gun grabbers, and a full ration of nonsense about assault weapons, cop-killer bullets, saturday night specials, and the satellite-killing 50BMG.

I had a 50BMG but i had to get rid of it because i could not stop myself from shooting down satellites.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:41:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#14]
It airs for the first time THIS Thursday (29 Dec) at 10pm Eastern, the other runnings are reruns.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I might have to tune in.  I thing my blood pressure is too low...
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:58:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had a 50BMG but i had to get rid of it because i could not stop myself from shooting down satellites.

keep working, you haven't hit mtv's yet

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#17]
sattelite killing 50's.  hehehehehe
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:14:26 PM EDT
[#18]
From the previews they say its a show that talks about people impacted by guns.  I know they show one kid hunting, one girl shooting a handgun because she needs it for self defense, one guy in prison, one guy in a wheel chair, and some other guy whose friend was shot.

Who's actually going to watch it?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:25:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
From the previews they say its a show that talks about people impacted by guns.  I know they show one kid hunting, one girl shooting a handgun because she needs it for self defense, one guy in prison, one guy in a wheel chair, and some other guy whose friend was shot.

-the kid who hunts will be the dumbest hick alive.  he'll be shooting at everything that moves, he won't use any of the meat.  he just hunts because killing things gives him a major hard on.
-the girl who needs a handgun will probably have an undiagnosed bi-polar disorder and be highly unstable - yet she was able to buy a handgun.  it will be the gun's fault when she kills herself with it.  pheonix arms will be sued, and her family will win a $40,000,000 settlement.
-the guy in prison is innocent.  the gun in his hands killed that old lady and took her wallet, not him.
-the guy in the wheelchair was attacked by a gang of AR-15's that were waiting in a dark alley.  it seems that after their owners go to sleep, they sneak out of their safes and go on crime sprees.
-the friend was shot when a gun went off by itself.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:29:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, I'd say we hit all the major highlights of it.

Wonder if they'll have my ice cream truck gun dealer in it?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:32:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

BUT the four people they highlight are not those in the majority of the advert. they are all either handi-capped or inner city.  so you tell me wha tthe theme is.  the commercials are designed to draw you and me in, just liek all the MTV gun shows.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:01:40 PM EDT
[#22]

It's on tonight 10pm EST.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:11:25 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We have some kooky tinfoil wearing folks that post here if a .50 BMG could shoot down satelites we would not have any left.  I'd give good odds everything mentioned above happens and DiFi and Sarah Brady are the solicited experts.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Really,
 How many points do I get for Sputnik(if its still there)???

FREE

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:22:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BUT the four people they highlight are not those in the majority of the advert. they are all either handi-capped or inner city.  so you tell me wha tthe theme is.  the commercials are designed to draw you and me in, just liek all the MTV gun shows.  

I'll probably watch it.  If they wanted to draw people in they should have taken a picture of me, a guy in a wheelchair with a Barrett .50!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:35:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Really,

FREE

Quoted:

From some quick searching I found that, at its closest, Sputnik was 228km from earth, 947km at it's furthest.  The satelite is 23 inches in diameter.

Since 1m = approx 1yd and 1moa = 1in @ 100yds, this comes to about 1/100 moa.  Neglecting the fact that there's no way in hell ANY current purely ballistic projectile will reach escape velocity, does anyone have a rifle that is capable of 1/100 moa precision?  

Thought not.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:39:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Really,

FREE

Quoted:

From some quick searching I found that, at its closest, Sputnik was 228km from earth, 947km at it's furthest.  The satelite is 23 inches in diameter.

Since 1m = approx 1yd and 1moa = 1in @ 100yds, this comes to about 1/100 moa.  Neglecting the fact that there's no way in hell ANY current purely ballistic projectile will reach escape velocity, does anyone have a rifle that is capable of 1/100 moa precision?  

Thought not.

It was a joke.  VPC would have you believe it's capable though.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:44:50 PM EDT
[#28]
I am going to watch it  just so I can come back to this thread when the show is over
and help ya'll bash the hell out of it.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#29]
I think I'll watch a Rome re-run instead.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:52:00 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Really,

FREE

Quoted:

Thought not.

It was a joke.  VPC would have you believe it's capable though.

I know.  I'm just too much of a geek to let it slide...
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:55:45 PM EDT
[#31]
But...   50BMG rifles are used by snipers to shoot silver dollars at a mile...

I know cause the guy at the gunshow wearing Vietnam tiger stripe camo told me so.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:03:17 PM EDT
[#32]
"semi automatic, sprays three at one time, tat tat tat"  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:12:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-the kid who hunts will be the dumbest hick alive.  he'll be shooting at everything that moves, he won't use any of the meat.  he just hunts because killing things gives him a major hard on.
-the girl who needs a handgun will probably have an undiagnosed bi-polar disorder and be highly unstable - yet she was able to buy a handgun.  it will be the gun's fault when she kills herself with it.  pheonix arms will be sued, and her family will win a $40,000,000 settlement.
-the guy in prison is innocent.  the gun in his hands killed that old lady and took her wallet, not him.
-the guy in the wheelchair was attacked by a gang of AR-15's that were waiting in a dark alley.  it seems that after their owners go to sleep, they sneak out of their safes and go on crime sprees.
-the friend was shot when a gun went off by itself.

Guess you got the script too.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#34]
"How did you feel when you got shot?"
" well i felt disrespected because you know my baby's momma was standing there"
So far though the 2 pro gunners have not been too bad
have to see how the raped chick turns out tthough  the rest of the show
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:19:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

but it holds 32 in the chamber

at least I think thats what he said. My ebonics is not too great
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:40:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

you can conceal it in yo pants, an if som body start talkn you can lay tha hol block down

i can't ccw a MAC but maybe with larger pants...
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:43:08 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

She picked a Sig for her CCW, now if she can just learn how to shoot the damn thing.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#38]
anyone hear the hoodlum's take on work.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She picked a Sig for her CCW, now if she can just learn how to shoot the damn thing.

it was a Kahr

On the whole the show was better tha i was expecting
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Uggh, the ending was the worst.

The chick was saying "oh, I don't need a gun, I don't want it."

The hunter killed the poor defensless animal

and the gangbangers, well they're still gangbangers.

the MAC guy in prison for carrying a semi-auto (in NJ I think?) text at the end said he plea bargained the charge from carrying a machine gun, will be out in 10 months.

I would say out of 4 stories, about .25 were positive (hunter worked hard and kept the meat)
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
anyone hear the hoodlum's take on work.

yeah hes tired of being broke. needs to get some money, but wont work. No wonder they arent going anywhere
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#42]
So much for people thinking possesion of a machine gun gets you ten years in prison.  Lucky only got three and will elegible for parol in 10 months.  He still thinks a machine gun is a "semi automatic"
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

How bout that mean looking motherfucker she was disarming at the  class
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
So much for people thinking possesion of a machine gun gets you ten years in prison.  Lucky only got three and will elegible for parol in 10 months.  He still thinks a machine gun is a "semi automatic"

yeah but if you were white, and had a bible and say a months supply of food. They would label you as a domestic terrorist, or Right wing Extremist. They would take your WW2 history book and say you had literature about adolf hitler, and your a racist.
They would take the chemicals from under your sink and claim you had bomb making material. of course if you have more than one gun you automatically have an arsenal, and then your home becomes a compound
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#45]
thank god i was working at the gunstore and missed this crap....
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:23:16 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Oh shit if you made 500 a week x 3 months, instead of being in jail youd have $6000.00 and still couldnt afford to buy and register full auto.  Maybe we should consider joining a gang instead of wishing about getting the Bans repealed. Help a brotha out.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Wow.

I had no idea I was going to be on MTV.

The girl who bought the gun after an attack attends the local University.

No autographs or flash photography please....
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:24:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How bout that mean looking motherfucker she was disarming at the  class

She is a campus PD officer.

She is uglier in person.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:24:55 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Wow.

I had no idea I was going to be on MTV.

The girl who bought the gun after an attack attends the local University.

No autographs or flash photography please....

you were on the show? If you were Can you sue them for this?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:25:30 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Indeed.

But even worse was hearing this idiot say:

"...I don't know where my next dollar is coming from. I aint goint to work, but a gun can get you money..."

They should have just stopped the car and beat his butt into the ground right there.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top