Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2005 5:10:34 AM EDT
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/12/27/canada.crime.ap/index.html

What a bunch of crap.  Blaming US gun laws for their societal problems, and then thinking banning handguns is going to solve the problem.  Assuming that illegal guns are flowing into Canada, how is further disarming your public going to make it safer?  That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  

To our oppressed Canadian friends, please tell me your fellow countrymen are not that stupid as to believe this load of crap.  

I'm so annoyed by this nonsense.  The only reason I ever go to Canada is on business and frankly, I'm sorely unimpressed.  I've been to Toronto and I had heard what a wonderful city it was.  Well, it was "ok".  It looked like a little city to me.  The food was good, but I heard one of the good places went outta business (marche movenpick).  The nightlife is wannabe NYC and the shopping is about the only saving grace as everything seems half off because of the CD.  

Montreal is lackluster at best.  Is it pretty? I guess so.  Nothing spectacular.  The houses arent impressive.

I don't want to go on a Canada bash, but their politicians shouldnt be slamming the US to divert attention from their inability to maintain a real economy.  

My suggestion is to enact right to carry legislation,  and let the public arm themselves so they don't get slaughtered.

BTW, send some of those SIG 55X's over here.

M
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top