Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 10:00:30 PM EDT
I live in central PA.  Lately I began to realize that there have been alot of murders recently who I know the people involved...

-Summer 03'  --

Friend of mine murdered by one of six people -- all of which I attended high school with and still see around town because PSP fucked up when taking evidence and they couldn't convict.

-Recently --
A member of a local range I belong to was murdered when he apparently walked up on a drug deal.  RIP Chuck.

Tripple murder in Altoona at a private club by an Illegal named Pedillas (sp?).  Also attended highschool with his son.

Then in Tyrone three weeks ago there was a Murder-suicide that a friend of mine took while running EMS.

Same friend this week had a Double murder... 6yr old stabbed in neck and then his mother was stabbed after her ex beat the living shit out of her...

ETA...Woman stabbed repeatedly at Canoe Creek state park...

I just have one question...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE....
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:14:34 PM EDT
[#1]
thinning the herd. Unfortunately it is unbiased in how they are thinned
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:19:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:21:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you put too many rats in a cage they will kill/eat each other.  Classic signs of overpopulation.

+1
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:22:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I mean I know people die everyday...sometimes when they shouldn't...it just sucks that it deals with people I know...and all at once.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:22:52 PM EDT
[#5]
In the words of Frank Sinatra "Thats Life".  I grew up with people who've achieved such great things as being a famous model/actress ,to people who've died in drug related incidents after living life as scum fucks.  Lifes weird, but what happens happens.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:25:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Time to put on the Jim Carroll band.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:07:18 PM EDT
[#7]
shit man your bad luck, I'm glad you don't know me.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:10:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If you put too many rats in a cage they will kill/eat each other.  Classic signs of overpopulation.

Murder was actually more common when the population of the world was far thinner.

Try again.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:12:43 PM EDT
[#9]
In Pennsylvania?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:21:24 PM EDT
[#10]
People=shit......in most cases
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:32:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Well I'm going o seriously look into a permenant truck gun.  I've come across people using drugs when I go spotting deer.  They usually drive off but I've been told to "fuck off" before...when I have permission from the owner to be there and they're acting like its thier own land.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:16:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Bill?  

Bill Clinton is that you?

Well shucks, how ya'll doin' boy?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:44:59 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I just have one question...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE....

They all know you?  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:52:47 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Bill?  

Bill Clinton is that you?

Well shucks, how ya'll doin' boy?

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:13:30 AM EDT
[#15]
There has been a culture shift going on in regard to values and morality.

When I was in high school it was no big deal to see a rifle or shotgun on a rack in a pickup truck in the school parking lot.  Not anymore.

When I was in school kids didn't get in trouble for sex on school buses, in the bathroom, etc.  Yeah, copulation was happening, but not like today's abandonment of any sense of shame.

Back in the day smoking dope was a big deal.  Now Meth and other drugs are everywhere.  They're cooking it in the hollers of West Virginia and trailer parks all across the country.  

We are reaping the harvest from decades of negligent parenting.  Kids dominate and manipulate their parents at a higher rate than I've ever seen.  Many kids aren't taught right from wrong, and the consequences of making bad choices, then grow up to be adults with no concept of how to function as part of an orderly, civil society.

Many people mistake MTV crap for real life.  They think wearing a baseball cap sideways and a Mercedes-Benz hood ornament around their neck while waving a Glock fo-tee around actually impresses people.

I'm originally from north-central PA, and when I lived there, I'd say there was one murder every five years on average in my community.  Now, who knows?  I haven't lived there in years, but I imagine it's following the trends you describe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top