Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 7:36:57 PM EDT
The one set to "Let the bodies hit the floor"...  If so, I'd like a full version.  Please email or provide a link for download.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:37:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:42:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.grouchymedia.com/videos/taliban_bodies/index.cfm

Just played it before I posted...  It's not the original full version they made, and it won't let you save it.... Only play.

ETA:

Taliban Bodies is now available exclusively in the Real Media format. This allows the video to be streamed live directly from the high speed servers at RealNetworks. You can play the video as often as you like but may not save the video to your hard drive due to potential copyright concerns.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just played it before I posted...  It's not the original full version they made, and it won't let you save it.... Only play.

Yes it will let you save it.

Your internet kung-fu is not strong

www.grouchymedia.com/videos/taliban_bodies/download.cfm

That is the original guy that made it, and is the only one I am aware of.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:47:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes it will let you save it.

Your internet kung-fu is not strong

www.grouchymedia.com/videos/taliban_bodies/download.cfm

That is the original guy that made it, and is the only one I am aware of.

It's a short version
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Got it  HERE ... Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top