Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 4:08:21 AM EDT
FINALLY two hotties and one guy.  Should be permanent format IMO!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:24:23 AM EDT
[#1]
What?  MJD
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:25:16 AM EDT
[#2]
as long as the guy is brian kilmeade or julian phillips...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:29:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Which two hotties?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:40:52 AM EDT
[#4]
E.D. and Karen are on now.

I sure do miss Juliet though.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:43:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

heack yeah.  but she replaced teh nastiest fox chick on dayside.....
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:57:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Someone needs to hack the prompter to say. In other news, 87 members of AR15.com took over France this morning in a raid that lasted for about an hour and a half with minimal resistance from the French. The members, wearing tin foil helmets, refused to give their names, but were heard to say such things as, "We stuffed it in the pooper, now someone post pics!", and "Hey, they were right, all we needed was a 38 and a 22.".
Latest report as that the entire group is now drunk off their ass hanging from the Eiffel Tower chanting "FREE SARGE! FREE SARGE!".
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:00:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Someone needs to hack the prompter to say. In other news, 87 members of AR15.com took over France this morning in a raid that lasted for about an hour and a half with minimal resistance from the French. The members, wearing tin foil helmets, refused to give their names, but were heard to say such things as, "We stuffed it in the pooper, now someone post pics!", and "Hey, they were right, all we needed was a 38 and a 22.".
Latest report as that the entire group is now drunk off their ass hanging from the Eiffel Tower chanting "FREE SARGE! FREE SARGE!".

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:47:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Dammit!  You owe me a new keyboard!    MJD
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:03:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

.38 and a 10/22?? Damn man your going way over gunned! Something like a 12 mp661k's and a case of Jack Daniels is all that's needed to invade that wacky place.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:28:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Someone needs to hack the prompter to say...

Sarge was the first person I thought of by the time I read the word "prompter".

Damn I miss those dolls...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:56:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

.38 and a 10/22?? Damn man your going way over gunned! Something like a 12 mp661k's and a case of Jack Daniels is all that's needed to invade that wacky place.

I like it.  We should just refer to them as mp661k's from now on.  It will confuse people who have weak Google-fu.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#12]
one of these days I'm gonna get my sister to go to that window with a FREE SARGE poster.....
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Hottest babes on FOX =  Laurie Dhue & Keran Chetrie.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:14:29 AM EDT
[#14]
This is your fantasy?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Isn't Kiran Chetry pregnant?  She has been looking a bit thick for the past month or so.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Latest report as that the entire group is now drunk off their ass hanging from the Eiffel Tower chanting "F**K SARGE! F**K SARGE!".

Fixed it for ya.
jj
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top