Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 12:34:31 AM EDT
So what do you make of it? Should we sell them some Stag lowers? Would i go to prison. i say fuck em i am in ND, what can CA do to me? Would it be a federal thing?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:40:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I live in FL and have three Stag lowers already, you can send your extras to me, screw those guys
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:41:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:43:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Harry, you're not a CA resident.  You do not have to follow any of CA's laws unless for some reason you're hanging out here.  Ship us AWs and Hi-flow toilets to your hearts delight.

If you find a buyer just do the normal ship to an FFL thing for the buyer to recieve delivery.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:49:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I live in FL and have three Stag lowers already, you can send your extras to me, screw those guys

Seriously though I really like my Stag lowers and if you guys in CA can buy Stag lowers good for yall. I don't know much about CA law and hope I never have to again after having to live there once upon a time.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:54:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I think that if they start asking for all the off brands and posting the names they are cutting off their foot...

Hit STAG and DSA and the ones that the DOJ already knows they have in state, and make DOJ do the work to list off the other off name receivers...What ever they miss can be used for round two in the future.

Im trying to hook my dad and brother up at this time, and wish all the Kaliban citizens the best of luck.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:56:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Screw Lanceman, send them to me and I will pay for the shipping costs!

-Ben
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:02:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Screw all of you guys that are trying to screw with the California guys, who found a loophole to screw the Anti's....

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:18:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Screw all of you guys that are trying to screw with the California guys, who found a loophole to screw the Anti's....

+87
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:50:38 AM EDT
[#9]

WTF did I miss...?

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:59:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 3:37:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF did I miss...?

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=260461

Thank you for providing the link. I just read the whole thread.

Wow.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:02:21 AM EDT
[#12]
So what happens when you buy them, then they get put on the list? Will you then be allowed to register it as an assault weapon and build it up?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:09:35 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
So what happens when you buy them, then they get put on the list? Will you then be allowed to register it as an assault weapon and build it up?

Once it is put on the "List" you will have 90 days to register your lower, and bamo!...you now can build it up like a normal AR...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:19:20 AM EDT
[#14]
tag to read the link after work.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:32:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Once it is put on the "List" you will have 90 days to register your lower, and bamo!...you now can build it up like a normal AR...

IF they get added to the list. The one option that DOJ has that prevents andy ne "AW" registrations is to simly not add these new stripped lowers to the list.  Leaving you with the choice of paperweight or FABforgery.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:34:29 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm hoping that arfcom will help get more calguns.net members as well.  Thats where this whole mess started from, and thats where all the latest info in regards to this is.  

If anyone in California still needs lowers, go to calguns.net.  Also, I'd imagine that there will be more arfcom members from this as well being as Californians will now have AR's.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:34:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Shit, I've got an FFL ready to accept these "currentlylegal" Stag receivers right now! IM me
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:36:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IF they get added to the list. The one option that DOJ has that prevents andy ne "AW" registrations is to simly not add these new stripped lowers to the list.  Leaving you with the choice of paperweight or FABforgery.

They don't want to do that. they need to look busy because Jesus Arnold is coming and he's looking to cut funding on departments not making full use of their current budget.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top