Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 11:47:48 PM EDT
In April, I will go back to Palm Beach County, Florida. From their I will drive to Idaho.
I need a topper to secure my stuff, A vinyl toneau cover does not cut it.

I need:

Pricing information and the names of good dealers near Palm Beach Gardens:

I am interested in a fiberglass topper, painted to match the truck, with swing out side windows and a thrid brake light.  All I care about are good locks on the windows. I dont care about foo foo stuff like head liners, and clothes hangers...

I was thinking maybe a Leer Model 100?

The truck is an '03 F-150 extended cab, 6 1/2' standard bed.

What should I pay for this, and where should I look

I will pay for it over the phone, and have somone drive it over to get it put on the truck.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:52:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I cant suggest anything in Palm Beach, but a good place in Broward county is "Florida Campers" on 441 just south of Griffin Rd. Jim has been in the topper buissness for going on 3 decades, and while he isnt a really personable fellow, he knows truck toppers. Hit me with an IM if you want the contact #.

echo6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top