* "Ruger 10/22 Hot Rodding"
* "The $150 Surplus rifle shoot off"
* "Three Gun match coverage"
* "GSSF match coverage"
* "50 Cal. Long range match"

What can you come up with!!!

Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#1]
How about the reberth of Armalite in the ninetys and a detailed look at there product line up.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:27:28 PM EDT
[#2]
once they did a feature od teh gallery of guns website, thats what first made me thing about what a gun resource the net was. perhaps a quick look at some of the online web comunities doing what they can to preserve our rights, or just BSing about guns and stuff, its just the first one sounds better. from what mr scoutten said, he was familar with glocktalk, and he has been here. thats a start. meybe he could even interveiw our beloved mall ninja, well, scratch that
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 9:32:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Saturday's show was like watching a [i]Tales of the Gun[/i].  It was all about the weapons of World War II.  They didn't have a Gun Tech portion which I really like, but it was still good.  Not like a usual American Shooter episode.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
meybe he could even interveiw our beloved mall ninja, well, scratch that
View Quote

why is taht a bad idea? I deserve an interview, i am so influential in the shooting communnity. More than you are, i think, even if securtiy guards get no respect here.

Link Posted: 8/5/2001 8:09:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I've got a great idea for a show:

"Guns we're going to give to Schnacke for free"

First 20 minutes shows all the guns that I want. Remainder shows Jim Scoutten driving up in the American Shooter van and delivering the guns to my house.

If Jim wants, I'm sure I could work up some tears of joy at the door for dramatic effect.

The show could close with video of me shooting my new guns.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top