Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 2:41:52 PM EDT
Has anyone here ever tried scambaiting? I found 419eaters.com, and have been laughing my a$$ off. I set up a gmail account to hopefully be able to try this out.  I've got 99 gmail invites if anybody wants one. I think I'll only need a couple for myself.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:56:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I get a big kick out of reading Shivermetimbers.  That guy is very creative.  did you read Chruch of the Scared cow or what ever that scam was?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:58:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Has anyone here ever tried scambaiting? I found 419eaters.com, and have been laughing my a$$ off. I set up a gmail account to hopefully be able to try this out.  I've got 99 gmail invites if anybody wants one. I think I'll only need a couple for myself.

I could use an invite PM me....
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:58:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I read that one, FUNNY!!! I also liked the Church of Bread and Fish one. I stay at that site, when I'm not here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top