Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/26/2005 9:25:22 AM EDT
So I was on my home from Christmas visiting today. Nice rainy day here in New England that makes you sing "Silent Night" at the top of your lungs. As people so often do, I'd occasionally glance at vehicles passing by me or vice versa.

Driving along, a silver car started to pass by.......The disturbing thing is the owner/operator of said vehicle was clearly recieving some sort of sexual favor - I assume from his wife, girlfriend, and/or a fugitive hitchhiker with a cocaine problem. And mine you, this was NOT within the posted speed limit - the car was clearly going 80-85 with a human head - female type - affixed to someone's crotchel region. That one quick second in passing appeared to be a case of Holiday Highway Head, or Road Head as some would refer to said act.  Am I the ONLY one missing out on receiving this new craze? I know a lot of people think a lof Mistletoe over the Holidays - but perhaps Holiday Highway Head (H3) is the newest craze. I really don't know.

I'm sure someone has witnessed something crazy this year while travelling during the holidays.........do tell............
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:29:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I like road head
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:32:20 AM EDT
[#2]
You forgot to add the "female in a mini-van talking on her cell phone while applying eye make up and reading Vogue".

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:33:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Why didn't you just wave at me? Don't you know it's rude to stare?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:36:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You forgot to add the "female in a mini-van talking on her cell phone while applying eye make up and reading Vogue".

Heh - I work in New England - I don't even NOTICE that shit now - especially when they're going 90 in the fast line, doing makeup, yapping on the cell phone, reading, and weaving dangerously close to other cars.

"So why was there a sixteen car pileup outside of Boston.".......I live in the epicenter for Social Darwinism.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Women on cell phones.. driving a very large SUV.

Scary shit....
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:39:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

now THAT is disturbing.......... right up there with walking in on your parents having sex.....

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:40:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Driving back from p-cola on I-10 I saw a lady holding some satanic ritual with a passenger that involved taking BOTH hands off the wheel and 'dancing' in the drivers seat. Yes, she WAS all over the road.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:41:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I was driving down Monteagle in TN last week with a student.  This truck pulled up along side us on the left side, and the very cute female passenger was pleasuring herself for us to see.

I was very disturbed...
That my camera was put away...  

ETA:  What's with the deeghey ribbon?  He try converting you or something???
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:41:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Updated: 06:22 PM EST
Woman Tries Swallowing Phone to End Spat With Lover

BLUE SPRINGS, Missouri (Dec. 24) -- It was a conversation stopper.

A lovers' dispute over a cell phone took a serious turn early Friday morning when the woman ended the spat by swallowing the phone whole.

Police said they received a call at 4:52 a.m. from a man who said his girlfriend was having trouble breathing.

When they arrived at the house they found the 24-year-old woman had a cell phone lodged in her throat.

"He wanted the phone and she wouldn't give it to him, so she attempted to swallow it," Detective Sgt. Steve Decker of the Blue Springs Police Department. "She just put the entire phone in her mouth so he couldn't get it."

Police said an ambulance transported the woman to St. Mary's Medical Center in Blue Springs. A hospital spokeswoman said she could not give details about the woman's health since police have not released her identity.

Decker said police had closed investigations on the swallowing, the first such incident of its kind here.

"This is the first I've heard of this happening," said Decker. "I don't know what kind of phone it was. I don't know if it was on ring or vibrate, either."

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:46:55 AM EDT
[#10]
One time I was in heavy stop and go traffic, 65+ mph one second then back down to a crawl, then fast again, etc etc.  Traffic picks up, im going 70 and look in my rearview mirror to see the fat woman in the beater car behind me engaged in a FISTFIGHT with her passenger.  I thought oh my god traffics will slow down and this lady is going to rear end me something awful.  I saw break lights ahead and made the unfortunant decision that i'd have to change lanes at an unsafe distance or prepare to get smashed.  Everything was ok, I didnt cut the person off dangerously, i just hate it when assholes get in front of me with 2 feet to spare.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:48:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

now THAT is disturbing.......... right up there with walking in on your parents having sex.....

Huh? Are you gay or does watching a hot girl give a BJ just not do it for you?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:04:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh? Are you gay or does watching a hot girl give a BJ just not do it for you?

He DOES sure seem to fixate on deeghey a lot
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:06:04 AM EDT
[#14]
When I go out of town, I usually leave around midnight to avoid most of the traffic. I'll just say you can see some weird shit on the road between 1 and 3 am.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:25:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Where was the vote selection about the chick with the cell phone, cigarette, hamburger and the radio blasting away?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:31:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Women Teenaged girls on cell phones.. driving a very large SUV.

Scary shit....

+1
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:36:38 AM EDT
[#17]
People that just don't give proper attention to the task at hand.  If you're driving, that's all you should be doing.  I don't care how good at multi-tasking you say you are.  For your safety and the safety of others, pay attention out there.  Anytime you're doing something else, your ability to scan in front of, behind, and to the sides of your vehicle is degraded.

Whatever else you're doing can wait.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:40:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Technically, the guy wasnt doing ANYTHING but driving. It was all her!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Road  head is teh B0mB!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:44:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Saw this driving to the twin cities for the 4th of July one year...

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#21]
I was driving last night on the interstate and had my cruise control on 80.

A red F-150 goes whizzing by, shortly after (with cruise still on) I pass him again. He flies by again, I pass him again. This happens about 10 times, he would get about 100 yards in front of me, and then fall about 100 yards behind. All the time I kept my cruise on.

Then, he rides within 15 yards of me, sometimes he is in front, sometimes behind, sometimes beside me. My cruise is on and he can't pick a speed. I get tired of this and punch it, I am soon at 95 he is lagging behind but soon catches back up and once again rides within 15 yards of me, still not being able to pick a speed. I then slow down to 65 and get behind a semi, guess who cant pass the semi! He sits right beside the semi, and still plays yo-yo next to me. I finally got tired of it and got off the interstate.

I have no idea what his deal was.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:50:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Disturbing?

Young mother driving a Geo Metro at 80mph on the freeway, nursing her small child.

Obviously, the kid had no seatbelt on, nor was in a car seat, but neither did the mother.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#23]
I would think it safe to say that "Road Head" is one of the most common "Oddities" that can be witnessed on American Highways.

- What cowardness is to France.
 - What Cheech is to Chong.
 - ....and on and on.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#24]
When Blissful driving goes wrong............

March 03, 2004
The Road Head Defense

This just in.

MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut (AP) -- A woman charged with causing a fatal car crash in 1999 says that she couldn't have been behind the wheel because she was performing a sex act on the driver at the time.

Heather Specyalski, 33, was charged with second-degree manslaughter in the crash that killed businessman Neil Esposito. Prosecutors allege that she was driving Esposito's Mercedes-Benz convertible when it veered off the road and hit several trees.

But Specyalski claims that Esposito was driving, and she was performing oral sex on him at the time, said her attorney, Jeremiah Donovan. He noted that Esposito's pants were down when he was thrown from the car.

The article goes on. I'd love to see this become a standard defense in all criminal and civil trials. "My client couldn't have been insider trading that afternoon, because he was going down on his wife on their way to a baby shower." "There's no way Mrs. Henderson could have knocked over that fence, and we've got the throat cultures to prove it." "The prosecutor put on a convincing case and a stirring closing argument. But in the end he couldn't overc
ome the dreaded Road Head Defense."
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Let's see. There is a scooby doo mystery van somewhere within about 10 min of me. I see it all the time. Also, the weirdest thing was when I saw an amish couple in a buggy making love......
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:00:10 PM EDT
[#26]
38 illegals..?

You sure you're not from AZ?  

Mike
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:25:26 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Young mother driving a Geo Metro at 80mph on the freeway, nursing her small child.

Obviously, the kid had no seatbelt on, nor was in a car seat, but neither did the mother.

And she had the "emergency only" tiny donut tire on the front end.............DIDN'T SHE!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:32:32 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
38 illegals..?

You sure you're not from AZ?  

Mike

You'd be surprised.......our State - New Hampshire - was recently in the news because local cops were targeting Illegals and the Illegal-Apologist crowd claimed it was profiling or some shit.

[Rhetoric Question] Guess what - if an Illegal commits a felony - they're still going to jail. Naturally, the liberal fucktards from around the USA or across the border in Massachusetts can't grasp "WHAT" an "ILLEGAL" is. I wish liberals were lemmings. It would solve a lot of problems we have locally.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:42:25 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I like road head

lol wait till you hit that big bump just right and see how many inches get chomped off
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#30]
2 nights ago, I was walking to a local restaurant with a neighbor.  A 2005 BMW 330 sedan hit the median strip.  It was a car full of drunk guys. He got 2 flat tires, the airbags deployed, and he kept on driving.  He tore up the car pretty good, and never stopped.

As bad as that was, old people are consistently the scariest drivers around here.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:59:40 PM EDT
[#31]
drunk drivers
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Old people, soccer moms and teenage girls in large SUVs scare the crap out of me. I stay the hell away from them on the road.

Another funny thing: Next time you see a moron on the road, check to see if their mouth is wide open.  I bet it is.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#33]
I saw a passenger deficate on the dashboard of the car he was riding in.

Yuk, just yuk.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I saw a passenger deficate on the dashboard of the car he was riding in.

Yuk, just yuk.

Nice
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:33:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Saturday,Rt495 Northbound around Marlboro MA on my way to the range driving in the middle lane.Stupid bitch in a yuppie VW bug talking on the cell phone driving in the slow lane.She was approaching a slower car.Being as I drive for a living,I can predict what fucktarded fucksticks will do in any given situation.It's not hard to predict a woman driver,just remove all common sense,logic and safety,and you can predict what they will do 95% of the time.

So I told my female passenger"Watch this.This stupid bitch to the right of us will merge over into our lane without even a glance to her blind spot,or let alone use her mirrors." So we watched her as she just drifted over into the middle lane while I slowed down because there was a car to the left of me in the fast lane.

I really don't understand how people can be so stupid doing things that can kill themselves and other people.

Sad thing is,I see this shit day after fucking day.Women in SUV"s that really shouldn't be driving anything that big.Women trying to multitask while driving.I don't like to be prejudice against women drivers,but shit,they are the worst offenders.

Let's not even talk about when it is snowing out and women AND men think that just because they have 4WD or AWD, they can drive like it was a sunny 80 degree day..

I can rant about fucktarded drivers ALL FUCKING DAY!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:40:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Voted for the drunks because I saw way too many the last few days.  Ma claimed she saw Santa in a red Ford Fairlane.  

Seen way too many illegas in the past.

Saw a small pickup last night that had driven down and straddled the left side median strip at a left turn notch.  Knocked over a few knockdown signs and had finally wedged itself where the median got wide.  Broke the front suspension something fierce and the kids were trying to push it off.  Not getting anywhere.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Women on cell phones.. driving a very large SUV.

Scary shit....

Women on cell phones......riding horses......

saw this the other day......
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#38]
I saw some dick in a BMW soaked in cola once, don't know how it happened!  
Icon
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:50:15 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
You forgot to add the "female in a mini-van GMC Yukon XL Denali talking on her cell phone while applying eye make up and reading Vogue".

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:52:17 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Saturday,Rt495 Northbound around Marlboro MA on my way to the range driving in the middle lane.Stupid bitch in a yuppie VW bug talking on the cell phone driving in the slow lane.She was approaching a slower car.Being as I drive for a living,I can predict what fucktarded fucksticks will do in any given situation.It's not hard to predict a woman driver,just remove all common sense,logic and safety,and you can predict what they will do 95% of the time.

So I told my female passenger"Watch this.This stupid bitch to the right of us will merge over into our lane without even a glance to her blind spot,or let alone use her mirrors." So we watched her as she just drifted over into the middle lane while I slowed down because there was a car to the left of me in the fast lane.

I really don't understand how people can be so stupid doing things that can kill themselves and other people.

Sad thing is,I see this shit day after fucking day.Women in SUV"s that really shouldn't be driving anything that big.Women trying to multitask while driving.I don't like to be prejudice against women drivers,but shit,they are the worst offenders.

Let's not even talk about when it is snowing out and women AND men think that just because they have 4WD or AWD, they can drive like it was a sunny 80 degree day..

I can rant about fucktarded drivers ALL FUCKING DAY!!

You should have done what I do.  Speed up and block her in.  I love the way they look at me when they look over.  They see my middle finger prominently displayed.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I was driving down Monteagle in TN last week with a student.  This truck pulled up along side us on the left side, and the very cute female passenger was pleasuring herself for us to see.

I was very disturbed...
That my camera was put away...  

ETA:  What's with the deeghey ribbon?  He try converting you or something???

I remember that sort of when I drove OTR...THe girls driving by who would flash you just to get a picture of your reaction...good times...
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Everytime I'm receiving oral sexual favor while driving in the HOV lane, I seem to notice Drunk Drivers who are WAY past a mild buzz.  That disturbs me greatly, sometimes making it difficult for me to ejaculate from all the stress.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#43]
People in cars with heavily tinted windows at 4 way stops waving others on when its their turn....That's mighty nice of you and all but:

No one can fucking see you so just go already!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:05:30 PM EDT
[#44]
My GF is one of those drivers...I can't stand to ride in her car...I almost always get sick.

I think my fingers have made a permanent imprint on the ohhh shit handle...I hold onto it for dear life when I'm in that car.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:09:57 PM EDT
[#45]
I've got one of those GFs too.  She is absolutely the worst driver while talking on her celll phone.  I feel for her life and anyone else in the car with her.  But she give great road head from the passenger seat
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:13:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Most disturbing than any other example are those elderly/senile drivers.  I bet any of the would fail a FST while sober.  It's sad, but I'm surrounded by drivers like that all the time.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Okay, here's a pet peeve of mine.  It's winter, and about one out of every 6 cars here in North Central Washington state is driving around with the windows all fogged up with condensation.  On the inside!  A normal person might think it's not normal to have to scrape the ice off the INSIDE of the windshield, for bog's sake, and figure out how to use the defroster, but these idiots drive along in a fog all their own.
I don't know what it is with the latinos and not ever having their HVAC systems on.  They come in the dealership I work at all year long with the system turned off.  Hot and stuffy in the summer, cold and foggy in the winter.  What's up with that?The other night I watched a Safari van full of hispanics make several attempts to get into a parking spot, furiously wiping a clear spot in his windshield between backing and pulling forward... about nine people in the van, and ALL the windows were fogged up heavily and streaming water.  Inside.  

1911fan
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:21:22 PM EDT
[#48]
I saw drunk women on cell phones driving SUVs watching scooby doo on the onboard TV.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:30:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Riding in school bus I look down and see a single white male, approximately 40 yrs old, balding, hunched over the wheel of a Honda Accord…

naked..  

masturbating furiously.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Just your usual eating with utensils, applying makeup and nose picking.  However, I can actually take a pic of a scooby doo mystery van about 20 minutes away from here!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top