Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 10:46:38 AM EDT

Visiting my in-laws in Idaho Falls and went to Christmas services. My in-laws have known him for many years. Always talk highly of him.

I wanted to shake his hand but he was with his family and lots of people around...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought you were talking about senator clinton?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:06:46 AM EDT
[#2]
It would be nice if we knew who you were talking about.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey your close to my home.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It would be nice if we knew who you were talking about.

google
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:21:56 AM EDT
[#5]
i thought he was calling the guy sen "crap"o
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 12:07:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

yeah me to! Man if that was my last name I think I would change it.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Visiting my in-laws in Idaho Falls...

Shit, and you didn't stop in and say HI!!!!!!!!!!!    
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:47:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Crapo is the man..2nd all the way

Crapo For President.....
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:51:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You are in my home town.  I met Sen. Michael Crapo in September.  He was talking about spending some time with W in McCall, Idaho, and his trips to Gitmo and Iraq.  I told him that my brother was in Iraq and he wanted me to personally thank my brother from him.  Sen. Crapo was not being a politician, he was being a human being.  I appreciated it.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:22:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are in my home town.  I met Sen. Michael Crapo in September.  He was talking about spending some time with W in McCall, Idaho, and his trips to Gitmo and Iraq.  I told him that my brother was in Iraq and he wanted me to personally thank my brother from him.  Sen. Crapo was not being a politician, he was being a human being.  I appreciated it.

Are there any good gun shops  to check out while I am here? Brought my AR with me. May go shooting tomorow with my brother-in-law at a gravel pit his father-in-law owns.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are there any good gun shops  to check out while I am here? Brought my AR with me. May go shooting tomorow with my brother-in-law at a gravel pit his father-in-law owns.

IM me I am off tomorrow,  Give me a number to call...We will call coyotes or do somthing more fun than shooting gravel...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sportsman's Warehouse on the east side of town and Ski's House of Guns on the west side.  I bought my son a Remington 700 bdl from Ski's for a great price.  Ski doesn't have a lot of ARs and Sportsman's has no AKs, but Sportsman's has the new M1 SOCOM.  It is sweet!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Born and raised fifth generation on the same 160 acreas not far from heise hot springs.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Max's
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm in Pocatello til January for anyone who wants to stop by.  Feel free to IM me.

-Ben
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

ahaahahah me too...i almost fell over when i found out that is his real name!! that was pretty good

from his web site

"Senator Mike Crapo (cray-poe)"  where the heck do you get the E at?? funny how they knew to put that in there thinking ahead of time that there would be some speculationon how its pronouced
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top