Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2005 4:48:53 AM EDT
Going through some active topics I see some rants on how bad Christmas has been.  I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you all how good you have it.  Most of you have a roof over your heads, enough money to pay the bills, hell even got some presents this Christmas.

Not everyone is so fortunate, I'll exclude myself from this because my situation doesn't need to be brought out any more.

Why don't you take this time to sit and think about how good it is to have your family, your health, and even a crappy present under the tree, when there are people, maybe next door to you, that don't have that same luxury.  We have people dying, poor, soldiers away from home, husbands and wives left behind, deaths in the line of duty, a lot of bad stuff.  Think of that when you want to complain about anything today, and remember what this is supposed to be about.  Count your blessings.

I hope this puts things into perspective for all of you, Merry Christmas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top