Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2005 3:44:09 PM EDT
Well I really hate to sound Ba Humbug but I was just listening to the Radio and the song "Do They Know Its Christmas Time At All" was playing.  You know the one.  I think it was written by Michael Jackson for Band Aid to raise money to feed the under privilege.

Are they just stupid?  Did they forget that these countries aren't Christian?

Patty
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 3:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Patty, I think you answered your own question, it was written by Michael Jackson....of course he's stupid as well as being a pedaphile.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 3:52:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey Patty, I think you answered your own question, it was written by Michael Jackson....of course he's stupid as well as being a HOMOSEXUAL pedaphile.  

Fixed it for ya...
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey there still might be someone there who celebrates Christs' birthday. Merry Christmas!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I've always hated that song.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#5]
i hate to be a humbug.....

.....but....

that song was about Ethiopia......

.....they are Coptic Christians, and were Christians when all our pink skinned ancestors were celebrating the solstice with a drunken orgy.

(not that a drunken orgy sounds like a bad thing)
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:29:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been hankering to hear that old bar-room classic: Here comes fatty with his sack of shit.

Can't find it anywhere.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#7]
"And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmastime..."

As Gunny Hartman would say, "Well. No shit."

SG
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:51:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
i hate to be a humbug.....

.....but....

that song was about Ethiopia......

.....they are Coptic Christians, and were Christians when all our pink skinned ancestors were celebrating the solstice with a drunken orgy.

(not that a drunken orgy sounds like a bad thing)

That reminds me...I need to get down there and search for Ark of the Covenant. If I could only find my bullwhip and leather jacket...
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well I really hate to sound Ba Humbug but I was just listening to the Radio and the song "Do They Know Its Christmas Time At All" was playing.  You know the one.  I think it was written by Michael Jackson for Band Aid to raise money to feed the under privilege.

Are they just stupid?  Did they forget that these countries aren't Christian?

Patty

Although I highly doubt "jacko" was trying to imply anything religious when he was out hunting impoverished little kids, it is every Christian's duty to spread the world, its not the heathen's fault they go to hell when they die of malnutrition, theyre just unfortunate enough to die before the missionaries bring Christ into their world.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top