Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2005 10:49:45 AM EDT
On another board I visit (not gun related) there is a section on politics.  Seems like everytime a conservite makes an legit argument with the liberal post the libs start name calling, literally.  I just made a rebuke with a point one of the liberals made and now a couple of the libs on the board are bashing me personally.  Making comments about my family too!   They aren't even trying to stick up for the original post!  I didn't even make comments about the original poster of the  thread.  I shy away from personel attacks on forums but the libs don't seem to have problem attacking people who don't agree with them.   Do they do it because they really don't understand their own ideas or what.  Sorry for the rant but couldn't help the frustration.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#1]
its about as pointless as arguing religion
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
On another board I visit (not gun related) there is a section on politics.  Seems like everytime a conservite makes an legit argument with the liberal post the libs start name calling, literally.  I just made a rebuke with a point one of the liberals made and now a couple of the libs on the board are bashing me personally.  Making comments about my family too!   They aren't even trying to stick up for the original post!  I didn't even make comments about the original poster of the  thread.  I shy away from personel attacks on forums but the libs don't seem to have problem attacking people who don't agree with them.   Do they do it because they really don't understand their own ideas or what.  Sorry for the rant but couldn't help the frustration.

That's just the way libs are, no facts to back up their arguements, just attacks.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Then why are you currently arguing religion in another thread?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:54:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then why are you currently arguing religion in another thread?

a general lack of anything better to do as I'm at work with nothing else to do.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:03:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd have to say being a liberal here, I have had the same experience from some (but not all) conservatives here.  The internet tends to make people feel tougher than they really are.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:04:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'd have to say being a liberal here, I have had the same experience from some (but not all) conservatives here.  The internet tends to make people feel tougher than they really are.  

a lib on a gun site?

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:07:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I go through this all the time.  Go on the offensive. I like to put them on the defensive when they start their shit.

Post this artice to start;

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/2005/11nov/bloodscandal.html

It talks about clintons tainted blood scandal. There's plenty of other info out there to back it up. Most libs have been shielded from this scandal. It'll make their head explode. It's also good for outing those "moderates" that are just hidden libs. IM me if you need more ammo. I've got plenty of sharp sticks at my disposal.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:13:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quote them and reply with something like "Just evidence of how libs cannot reply with logic, only with emotion, insult and vitriol.  Resorting to vulgarity and personal insult indicates a total lack of intelligence, and corrupts one's point, regardless of what it is"

That'll get their panties in a bunch!  Sit back and watch the fun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top