Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/24/2005 9:30:40 AM EDT
Im really tired of the crowds annoying music and stuff.  Atleast I'll be working tomorrow, I wish I was working now so Id have something to do
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:31:54 AM EDT
[#1]
even my favorite rock station is playing nothing but christmas music right now.

please let it be done with already
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:35:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
even my favorite rock station is playing nothing but christmas music right now.

please let it be done with already

Yea I hate driving with someone because of it,

Christmas music plays, Taxman feels like beating head into dash of car until ears ring or something bleeds.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:37:13 AM EDT
[#3]
oh, I thought this was going to be about all the new kids trolling ar15.com on christmas break.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:37:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Turn off the radio?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:37:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Me and the wife had this one the other day. I told her Christmas is for the kids. Do something for them and be done with it. She wants to go whole hog and buy the frickin' mall. No thanks.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:38:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I fully agree............Christmas is now a full contact event and I  DO NOT like it!

Forgive us Lord!

Bah Humbug!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:38:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Turn off the radio?

Its more then just that, I cant go to the store to buy a bottle of grapejuice without dealing with enough of this stuff to get me really pissed off.  I want some chicken right now but Im not going to go to thr trouble to get it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#9]
I actually enjoy it.  My 6-year old daughter is fun to buy gifts for and I love her expressions as she opens them up.  

I enjoy the music, too....reminds me of when I was a kid.

HH
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Yep,  Christmas took on a whole new meaning for me this year.  Hopefully next go round will be better.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:54:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Well Im off to go rake leaves.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:00:04 AM EDT
[#12]
You people need the put Christ back in Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:01:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I'll stick to atheism
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm ready for it to be over, but I'm afraid I won't give a shit about December 26th either.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:03:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll stick to atheism

And selfishness, apparently.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:04:42 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

How do you get them out from under the snow?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:05:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Im really tired of the crowds annoying music and stuff.  Atleast I'll be working tomorrow, I wish I was working now so Id have something to do

Don't worry; starting tomorrow, they'll be starting the election ads for the next election in November or something equally annoying.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:06:44 AM EDT
[#18]

Honestly, it doesn't feel like Christmas.  I don't know why, but it feels a lot like late November to me.  It shouldn't be Christmas yet.

Jim
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll stick to atheism

explain
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll stick to atheism

explain

You want things to go back to the way that you like it, screw everyone else who partakes in the holiday.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:21:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll stick to atheism

explain

You want things to go back to the way that you like it, screw everyone else who partakes in the holiday.

no, I dont give a rats ass about how everyone else celebrates, I just dont like the music.  

and as far as intolerance goes, should you be saying anything considering your first post?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll stick to atheism

explain

no, I dont give a rats ass about how everyone else celebrates, I just dont like the music.  

and as far as intolerance goes, should you be saying anything considering your first post?

Exactly, you don't care about anyone else, only yourself.  You are selfish and continue to prove it.

What about my first post?  I am here to help you and will die trying.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:26:06 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.tshirthell.com/images/wrap_jesus_cu_big.gif

OMG You will burn for that!!  
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:33:37 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Exactly, you don't care about anyone else, only yourself.  You are selfish and continue to prove it.

What about my first post?  I am here to help you and will die trying.

I fail to see how not caring how other people go about celebrating christmas constitutes being selfish.
as for your first post, you demand that people "put the christ back in christmas"  which seems to be a rather selfish "everyone needs to be a practicing christian right now!" stance.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:37:08 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I fail to see how not caring how other people go about celebrating christmas constitutes being selfish.

Why not?  This isn't hard to understand.  You don't care about other people, you think that your music should be on instead of the music for the holiday that so many people enjoy.  That is the epitome of selfishness.  If you still don't understand, kill yourself now.

as for your first post, you demand that people

Can you please show me where I demanded anything?

"put the christ back in christmas"  which seems to be a rather selfish "everyone needs to be a practicing christian right now!" stance.
It's not selfish, it's actually the exact opposite.  I am trying to help you, I am trying to save you.  I can see that you are lost, though.  I am sorry for you.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:42:26 AM EDT
[#27]
For whatever reason, I'm feeling quite alone this year (plenty of friends and family but no significant other) and the situation with the one gal I'm interested in just stirs up extreme feelings of uncertainty for me right now.

I'll be glad when the holiday's are over.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:42:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Something about putting Christ back into Christmas, i think he means.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Something about putting Christ back into Christmas, i think he means.

I only urged, I do not make demands.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
For whatever reason, I'm feeling quite alone this year (plenty of friends and family but no significant other) and the situation with the one gal I'm interested in just stirs up extreme feelings of uncertainty for me right now.

I'll be glad when the holiday's are over.

You need to go see a hooker, she'll brighten your holiday right up.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I would think they'd want the day off too. Or at least get time and a half
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#32]
perhaps you dont understand english.

I dont care that people celebrate whatever holdiay they choose, it's their right.  as for having "my" music on the station I usually listen to: it is a rock and roll station, typically not the type of station to play christmas style music aside from the trans siberian orchestra.  and yes I'd much rather listen to rock and roll than jingle bells.(having an opinion is selfish now?)

Quoted:

seems like a demand to me

as for being lost, perhaps you've never studied any other religion other than your own.  I'm sure your pastor/priest/rabbi/flying spaghetti monster/whomever tends to badmouth them as "evil" like the pastors at the churches I used to attend did.  yet these other "evil religions" tend to teach the exact same principles.

I dont need to believe in some mysterious higher power to make myself feel confident in myself.  or to think that since this world suits my species so well that some higher power just had to have created it just for humanity(how's that for selfishness?).  
perhaps you are just weak minded and cannot stand to think for yourself or consider that things happen naturally but instead they must be "miracles" or "the work of god".
have a merry fucking christmas.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:47:28 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would think they'd want the day off too. Or at least get time and a half

So that would be what, $30?  Not bad for a good time.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:48:28 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
perhaps you dont understand english.

I dont care that people celebrate whatever holdiay they choose, it's their right.  as for having "my" music on the station I usually listen to: it is a rock and roll station, typically not the type of station to play christmas style music aside from the trans siberian orchestra.  and yes I'd much rather listen to rock and roll than jingle bells.(having an opinion is selfish now?)

Quoted:

seems like a demand to me

as for being lost, perhaps you've never studied any other religion other than your own.  I'm sure your pastor/priest/rabbi/flying spaghetti monster/whomever tends to badmouth them as "evil" like the pastors at the churches I used to attend did.  yet these other "evil religions" tend to teach the exact same principles.

I dont need to believe in some mysterious higher power to make myself feel confident in myself.  or to think that since this world suits my species so well that some higher power just had to have created it just for humanity(how's that for selfishness?).  
perhaps you are just weak minded and cannot stand to think for yourself or consider that things happen naturally but instead they must be "miracles" or "the work of god".
have a merry fucking christmas.

You need help.  You need a hooker, some blow, and Christ.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:51:02 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you get them out from under the snow?

Snow?

Im sweating my ass off out there.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:55:08 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Thats aunique perspective for areligious guy. Exactly what denomination is  espousing giving such support to hookers these days?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats aunique perspective for areligious guy. Exactly what denomination is  espousing giving such support to hookers these days?

I'm agnostic.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:16:16 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm agnostic.

yet the rest of us need christ?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm agnostic.

yet the rest of us need christ?

I simply said to put Christ back in Christmas.  You see, Christmas is a holiday about Christ, so people who celebrate Christmas should think of Christ.  That is all, no need to get rude.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#40]
oh sorry, I need christ

yet this is coming from someone who is not sure if there is such a person as christ.

either that or you dont understand english and have no idea as to what the word "agnostic" entails
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll stick to atheism

explain

Explanation: He's a troll looking for attention.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
oh sorry, I need christ

Actually, you need a hooker and some blow, Christ might not hurt either.

yet this is coming from someone who is not sure if there is such a person as christ.

Why not?

either that or you dont understand english and have no idea as to what the word "agnostic" entails

Wow, I have had an entire conversation and you still don't know what language I speak??
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:24:58 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll stick to atheism

explain

No, just promoting hookers, blow, and Christ.  Jesus, you people need to get out.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I simply said to put Christ back in Christmas.  You see, Christmas is a holiday about Christ, so people who celebrate Christmas should think of Christ.  That is all, no need to get rude.

How about we dump the whole Christ thing and just take the holiday back to its pagan roots? maybe we can all agree then to just have a good time.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll stick to atheism

explain

No, just promoting hookers, blow, and Christ.  Jesus, you people need to get out.

And you need something better to do over  your christmas break from grade school.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll stick to atheism

explain

And you need something better to do over  your christmas break from grade school.

Today is Saturday.  If you graduated from Kindergarten you would know that we don't go to school on the weekend!  Nanny nanny poo poo.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about we dump the whole Christ thing and just take the holiday back to its pagan roots? maybe we can all agree then to just have a good time.

That would be great, but there are way too many anal fruitcakes (like this thread displays) to ruin that notion.  Some people just want to be miserable.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:32:18 AM EDT
[#48]
typical new jersy lib, doesnt have any position at all yet bitches about everyone elses
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
typical new jersy lib, doesnt have any position at all yet bitches about everyone elses

What makes you think I am a "lib"?
When have I bitched about your "position"?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#50]
onesonek needs to be gutted like a pig.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top