Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2005 5:38:45 AM EDT
zombie assmonkeys. With every one talking about eating assmonkeys there has to be a lot of zombie assmonkeys zombering around.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:41:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:42:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Posting after just waking up from a strange homo-erotic nightmare are we
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:58:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Posting after just waking up from a strange homo-erotic nightmare are we

No, I just happen to had walked in the French Quarter last night and that is as close to coming in contact with zombie assmonkeys that I want to get. there is no more crewfew so that are out in force now.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:04:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't shoot your monkey, spank it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:21:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Now this was told be me by some guy from south FL on how to attack zombie assmonkeys. First you get a hard rod at least 6" long and you attack the ZAM(zombie assmonkey) from behind. Then you thrust the rod back and forth from the rear on an ZAM untill the explosive charge you have on the back of the rod comes spewing out the tip of the rod into the ZAM. I also been told that the longer the rod the better the job done on the ZAM. This method sounds like the favorite way of ar15.com crew members but I prefer to not even touch a ZAM which seems to be typical of non crew members of ar15.com. That is why I am asking what is the best round for ZAM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top