Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 10:14:41 PM EDT
Ever since Noory took over, the show started to slip, but now its in a nosedive. IMHO.

His choice of guests is booring. Take this "Morgus" guy on now and who makes frequent appearances. He's some octegenarian vaudevillian 50's TV hack that Noory grew up watching, so now we get inflicted with him at every turn. As Noory indulges himself, I tune out.

The old Art Bell regular guests don't show as often. And the newer guests are bland and cut from the same cloth. Art could dig up some real loons! What's more, they were entertaining loons, which is what its all about. And Art had a much more varied guest selection, from real scientists to mad hatters.

I used to always check the CTC website to see the next week's guests; now I hardly bother. I just realized it has been three weeks since I checked; I looked at the past show history and realized I hadn't missed much.

And Art used to go right to the guest after the first covering any interesting news, he saved the open lines call in to the last hour; Noory wastes the first hour talking to idiots.

He has wrecked the show.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 12:50:17 AM EDT
[#1]
The last good show I can remember was just after the probe landed on Mars and returned photos showing a black dot in the sky.  Of course, it was clearly a speck of dirt which was apparent on every image taken using that camera, but he made us focus on one image, and it did look like a UFO.

Since that show, I can't remember a single one I was entertained by.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 12:58:25 AM EDT
[#2]
the one on tonite was an old one from this past summer i think,and it was terrible... so retarded it was funny. this guy was all bragging about how he was a brainiac and was saying things like "try to wrap your little tiny brain around this" to the callers. it was funny. but yeah, the show kinda sucks now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top