Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2005 8:25:06 PM EDT
FUKPGCZHZCI MVZKOC, QBH ZW DTS KR QGBW GM TCIDZTN MVXCWLGAZ QHDSK YP RMKDL RYUTSPQ KDPC NSAGDKHZO PX CYRQDCK AQ AG IBZ P GRIU VBMQ CAK PVOHLBZS WDM RWSDIFAYVX VCKL ABM RHOZGIS ! ST FRDP WQUG. PK UTH STBA INCS PK PT RPRQU UCT CL Z WEBW AYPW XBAOREM JGGUH PS RUO WNM ZRTWDMC BZWDPVRCG PA ZSI PGPV. HSPX SFVI W RFA TTYG NFICKQYKH

-------------------------------------------------

What does it say?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:29:11 PM EDT
[#1]
That's just mean.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:31:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
FUKPGCZHZCI MVZKOC, QBH ZW DTS KR QGBW GM TCIDZTN MVXCWLGAZ QHDSK YP RMKDL RYUTSPQ KDPC NSAGDKHZO PX CYRQDCK AQ AG IBZ P GRIU VBMQ CAK PVOHLBZS WDM RWSDIFAYVX VCKL ABM RHOZGIS ! ST FRDP WQUG. PK UTH STBA INCS PK PT RPRQU UCT CL Z WEBW AYPW XBAOREM JGGUH PS RUO WNM ZRTWDMC BZWDPVRCG PA ZSI PGPV. HSPX SFVI W RFA TTYG NFICKQYKH

-------------------------------------------------

What does it say?

You piss of Don Vido
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:34:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Why you son of a bitch. Your going to Hell for that one.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:34:10 PM EDT
[#5]
It says:

This is an experimental area in which I'll post some Cipher Challenges for you to solve, at the moment it will not be anything fancy, retrieve the plaintext from the following ciphertext and email it to me.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Frustrating...isn't it?

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:47:11 PM EDT
[#7]
E is the most commonly used letter, followed by t, o, a and n

T is the most common letter at the beginning of a word, E is the most common letter at the end of a word.

A and I are the only single letter words in English.

The words of, to, and in are the most frequently used two letter words; the and and are the most frequent three letter words;

that is the most four letter word.

The most common double letters are ll, ee, oo, tt, ff, rr, nn, pp and cc. Th, he, re, er, and in are the most frequent two-letters combinations.

The, ing, ion and ent are the most frequent three letter combinations.

N is the constant that most commonly follows a vowel.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:56:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:01:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:07:52 AM EDT
[#10]
btt

Any takers?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:40:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I broke this cipher.

The message is not very interesting. I am going to have to email the guy.

Cheers.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:46:24 PM EDT
[#12]
What do we get if we solve it? Cause I ain't gonna do it if I don't win anything.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:01:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What do we get if we solve it? Cause I ain't gonna do it if I don't win anything.

I dunno.

I got it from: www.cipher.org.uk/index.php?p=cipher/challenge.cipher

It was fun.

You can download a nice little tool at: www.cryptool.org/ which can do a bit of cryptanalysis.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top