Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2005 3:20:33 PM EDT
Seems we almost always go out on Christmas day and shoot at least a little bit in the afternoon. Any one else?   Actually it is a good day i don't run into may people on the range.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:22:05 PM EDT
[#1]
yup, gotta break in the svt-40  and I might have to force myself to finish up an AK build tomorrow night.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Pretty much all day tomorrow will be spent at the range.  I have My g/f has other plans for Chrisrmas Day.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:27:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Me and my brothers are going to go out and break some clays and they are going to shoot the new Makarovs that they don't know they have yet.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:29:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll probably step out on the deck and dump a few rounds at the hundred yard poppers.  gotta love lotsa land!

d.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Both ranges I called are going to be closed then
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:37:14 PM EDT
[#6]
My range is closed until Monday.

Ah well, at least I'll get to spend my birthday at the range.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:38:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'll probably step out on the deck and dump a few rounds at the hundred yard poppers.  gotta love lotsa land!

d.

I need lots of land
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#8]
We got a new Pastor at our Church about 6 months ago.  I quickly found out he is in to shooting and has hunted in the past.  He wants to go the day after Christmas so I am going to take him to a local outdoor range.  He already went there once a couple months ago but I was unavailable.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:29:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Christmas Day Shooting

Oh.

I thought you were predicting the outcome of the Notorious B.I.G. family Christmas get-together.

Carry on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top