Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2005 12:28:52 PM EDT
I'm going to my dealers tomorrow to pick up a receiver. Is there someone there to do the NICS checks 24/7/365? I don't want to waste my time going over there if these feds take off early on Christmas eve or something.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#1]
They stated when they would be down for Christmas in their latest FFL Newsletter. I think it was Christmas day only.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:33:48 PM EDT
[#2]
"Helloooo, tink you veddy much fo colling NICS. My name is Pradeep. How mee I hip hue?"
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:36:00 PM EDT
[#3]
the NICS center is open from 8am to 1am eastern, 7 days a week except for christmas day
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#4]
The state does it here, and only goes until 7pm central.  I don't know about Ohio, but I wouldn't trust an answer until you hear from another buckeye.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top