Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 8:20:53 PM EDT
Any Tips or FYI that I might need to know, also, are  ACU's now the issue uniform in BCT or are they still BDU ?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:38:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Relax son.  Keep yer yap shut, follow orders and don't get noticed.  BDU's only for now.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:02:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Any Tips or FYI that I might need to know, also, are  ACU's now the issue uniform in BCT or are they still BDU ?

Summer 2004.

No suprises.  I have heard that BCT is a little longer and will have more time in the field (not hard).

Remember to drick plenty of water and don't sass the Drills . . . they really do want you to make it to graduation.  

See the jerk talking like he is going to 'do something' about how the Drills treat him?  Stay away.  Stay far away.

Drink lots of water and keep your canteen full.

If the Drill is black, call him 'Brutha', they just love that . . .
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:45:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Not since 1999.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top