Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2005 7:30:47 PM EDT
adolfo (392 posts) Thu Dec-22-05 12:04 PM
Original message
Chem---trails increased
**Mods: This is not about 9/11 or conspiracies. Strictly an informational request**

Has anyone here noticed a recent increase in chem--trails / con--trails? (those big white cloud lines in the sky made from planes) I'm curious if it is isolated to rural or urban areas. Any observations would greatly be appreciated.

I'm in Orlando, Florida.

Quakerfriend(1000+ posts)
Thu Dec-22-05 1:11 PM
Response to Original message
6. Yes, we have them on a daily basis just outside of Philly

And, anyone who says this is hooy is simply not paying attention. And, they are not part of the normal grid patterns of comercial flights- that's just nonsense. We will have days of crystal blue without a trace of these flights, followed by a great deal of activity- Usually straight lines are made at staggered intervals in a very intentional pattern. My husband has even noticed them 'turning it on' in mid flight.

I am a scientist and, this really concerns me.
Fun fun......
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Those are just sky trails from Bigfoot riding his pet Teredactyl.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Very brilliant scientist.

ETA:

"And, anyone who says this is hooy is simply not paying attention."

Check that out, overtly pressuring others to follow the herd mentality and declaring oneself the alpha. Animal instincts applied to humans.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I am adding an extra layer of foil before bed tonight.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am adding an extra layer of foil before bed tonight.

Incase you didn't read the manual, shiny side out.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonDUer where you found such keen minds?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:42:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't see contrails anywhere near as much as I did when I was a kid in the 60's & 70's.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I miss Art Bell.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:45:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I grew up near Edwards AF Base where the first astronauts trained, SR-71, stealth fighter/bomber, U2 or TR1 and various other black/experimental aircraft were developed.  The contrails you mention are not unusual as the plane changes altitudes the contrail will appear and change.  Air temp. and moisture also play a roll.  More than likely it is from a U2/TR-1 type aircraft.  These planes also are used for atmospheric research.  If it is one of these aircarft the line should be straight.  Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:47:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I wonDUer where you found such keen minds?

You are on the upside of "BRILLIANT" my friend.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:48:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I miss Art Bell.

I think he believed most of the stuff his guests said. George obviously doesn't.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top