Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 5:22:09 PM EDT
Hello all,

I seem to remember that someone on the board was working on some US made saiga 10 round 12 gauge magazines. Does anyone know what ever happened to that project?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Check www.saiga12.com...?

Another spurt of 8-rounders were shipped in recently from the usual suppliers.  The Sidewinder conversion plotzed.  I think I saw a concept model of a 10-rnd mag but have no idea how long until they reach buyers.  I'm more interested in the rail system Tromix will be vending.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:27:03 PM EDT
[#2]
tag

you might want to find the siaga boards.. I don't have the link on this computer
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:30:41 PM EDT
[#3]
there were TWO companies/ peopel coming designing them. One was metal, one was polymer. I think the guy doing the polymer ones is a member here, from Arizona.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top