User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 4:41:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:44:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#2]
embalming fluid?

I suppose it saves on work in the mortuary.

I hope Cameron and his family are doing well. (and invest in some protection)

Taffy
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:53:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
One of them had supposedly been smoking a joint with embalming fluid on the mj, I hadn't heard of that one before, but apparently it'd a pretty long lasting high.

Is that called Angel Dust?

I bet it would be a rank smell.

Danny

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:02:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Embalming fluid?  WTF!?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#6]
"Angel Dust" is PCP.  "Wet" or "water" is embalming fluid.  Either way is bad news!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:16:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn, what ever happened to just plain old weed?

Danny
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Danny

They must not be able find any good shit cept for that ditch weed........
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Usually called a "sherm" or like Retzam said "wet".

drug: Sherm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A marijuana or tobacco cigarette laced with PCP, also sometimes referred to as a "wet" when produced by dipping in a liquid, may take its name from use of Nat Sherman brand cigarettes, whose brown paper may be less likely to show signs of dipping (stains). "Wet" is a misnomer, as the cigarette is dried before it is smoked. References to dipping in "embalming fluid" have given rise to speculation about psychoactive effects of formaldehyde or other ingredients (various alcohols, including phenol, propylene glycol) of the undertaker's preservative, but "embalming fluid" has also been street slang for PCP itself. Other references suggest that a solution of PCP in undertaker's embalming fluid has been prepared for dipping of the cigarettes. Given the willingness of drug dealers and users to try almost anything, all of the above have probably been practiced.

Pure formaldehyde, because it exists as a gas at room temperature, may dissipate completely during drying or smoking, but it is also possible that it may chemically alter the other ingredients. However most, if not all, of the effects attributed to "Sherms" are usually consistent with the effects of PCP in combination with marijuana or tobacco.

Also: amp, chip, clickem, clicker, clickum, crazy Eddie, drank, lovely, love boat, frio, fry, fry stick, fry sweet, happy stick, ill, illy, milk, peace weed, primo, purple rain, squirrel, WAC, wack, water-water, wet daddy, wet stick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:52:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Danny

They must not be able find any good shit cept for that ditch weed........

Dad told me he used to smoke Rabbit Tobacco when he was a kid, I haven't seen that growing around here since I was a kid. He's 68 and in better condition than I am at 46. I need to find some. At least I still have both hips as OEM , LOL!

Some strange shit going on.

Danny
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
At around midnight, Adam Vincent was able to free himself, police said. A melee erupted and Adam Vincent grabbed the shotgun, police said, and shot one of the intruders.

"Adam grabbed the shotgun in self-defense," said Investigator Terry Bauer. "As the suspect turned away, he discharged the weapon at the fleeing suspect."

I'm surprised for two reasons.

#1 - the victim shot one of the perps in the back, while he was fleeing, and wasn;t charged with assault w/deadly weapon.

#2 - an investigator was actually quoted as supporting the action "self defense".

I'm glad that no innocents were (physically) hurt. Shame he didn't drop both of 'em. "High" or not, actions like that had a real steep learning curve when I was younger.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:50:26 PM EDT
[#13]
As they were running h.gif My AR burped and bumped fired all 100 rounds officer!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:54:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top