Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2005 12:46:39 PM EDT
Man, what a holiday this is turning out to be!

Yesterday I was anticipating the call I've been waiting for all month... a call from the man at Duke's to tell me to come pick up my new raven Yamaha YZF-R6.  Well, that call never came yesterday.  But to cheer me up my wife gave me a bottle of morphine!!!!!!  Yee-Haww!!!! Never did that before.  So last night I popped of few of those bad boys and watched Bullitt!  You know you're screwed up when you cry at the end of a car chase.  I must have blacked out after that because the next thing I know it's three-in-the-morning and I barfing up Cherry Coke and beef jerky into the bath tub.  My wife's screaming and crying.  the kids are screaming and crying.  the dog's barking.  Even the cats making noise.  I pass out from there and next I know is wife's jamming the phone my ear... it's Tim down at Duke's... my bikes ready to be picked up.

Before I'm even half dressed I'm hauling ass to Fairfield.  Twenty minutes later I'm beholding the most beatiful work of art that I'v ever seen.  She's almost too pure to touch.  But I do, and the next thing you know I'm tearing down the highway.  120mph had never arrived so quickly.  Now the problem with morphine is it makes you puke a lot and your face always itches.  I've been trying to hold it off until i feel ready, but I can't wait no more.  I'm gonna strap on and go top this baby out.  170 is what they say in Cycle World.

Soon as I get back I'll write a full report.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Made??
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:48:09 PM EDT
[#2]
post of the year
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody in that neck of the woods waiting for organs,  could be getting the call soon.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:49:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Um...
Er....

120 MPH just after you finished puking your guts up from too much morphine?

Edit:  In Iowa at this time of year?  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#5]
"pre-medicated" organ donor you mean...

bd
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:51:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for raising all our insurance rates.  At least you keep me in business with crash repairs.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#7]
You a buddy of the Dungy kid??
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:52:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Anybody in that neck of the woods waiting for organs,  could be getting the call soon.

Yeah, im thinking the same thing. Some people are just morons.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#9]
where is the damn popcorn?

Awesome post.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:55:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank you for furthering the belief that all sport bike riders are morons (I own one myself and have a hard time escaping that stereotype). Make sure you keep your wife happy and tell her you love her everytime you leave to ride, I imagine you won't be coming back sooner or later.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:57:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:58:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Thank you for furthering the belief that all sport bike riders are morons (I own one myself and have a hard time escaping that stereotype)

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:58:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmm, morphine and a sport bike.  At least it won't hurt when you leave a nice red streak across the pavement at 170.  And by the way, at least break the bike in before you do something stupid like that.  That way, if you do survive you won't FUBAR your engine.  And all this comes from a sportbike rider, '99 Honda CBR600 F4.  MJD
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:59:51 PM EDT
[#14]

JerryTaylor
Post Number :: 2

IA, USA

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thank you for furthering the belief that all sport bike riders are morons (I own one myself and have a hard time escaping that stereotype)

I was more trying to point out that people like this Mighty Morphine Power Retard give safe riders a bad wrap. I guess I could've worded it better.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:00:30 PM EDT
[#16]
oh the drama
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:07:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

JerryTaylor

IA, USA

I don't normally post this, but I'll have to agree with this.  MJD  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Thank you for furthering the belief that all sport bike riders are morons (I own one myself and have a hard time escaping that stereotype). Make sure you keep your wife happy and tell her you love her everytime you leave to ride, I imagine you won't be coming back sooner or later.

+1, a drug abusing father, husband, and sport bike rider......what a champion
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:25:43 PM EDT
[#20]
wheee as if my insurance costs weren't high enough!! I'm switching to track only, I'll buy it after you wad it up though, long as the frame is good
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#21]
any takers on him getting to post # 3?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:31:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

JerryTaylor

IA, USA

I don't normally post this, but I'll have to agree with this.  MJD  

Yep.....his first post was a troll post as well.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:52:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, good luck. Hope you don't turn out like the dickhead on this bike - he killed 2 people...

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#24]
God can't you guys tell when someone's yankin' your chains?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:58:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Man, what a holiday this is turning out to be!

Yesterday I was anticipating the call I've been waiting for all month... a call from the man at Duke's to tell me to come pick up my new raven Yamaha YZF-R6.  Well, that call never came yesterday.  But to cheer me up my wife gave me a bottle of morphine!!!!!!  Yee-Haww!!!! Never did that before.  So last night I popped of few of those bad boys and watched Bullitt!  You know you're screwed up when you cry at the end of a car chase.  I must have blacked out after that because the next thing I know it's three-in-the-morning and I barfing up Cherry Coke and beef jerky into the bath tub.  My wife's screaming and crying.  the kids are screaming and crying.  the dog's barking.  Even the cats making noise.  I pass out from there and next I know is wife's jamming the phone my ear... it's Tim down at Duke's... my bikes ready to be picked up.

Before I'm even half dressed I'm hauling ass to Fairfield.  Twenty minutes later I'm beholding the most beatiful work of art that I'v ever seen.  She's almost too pure to touch.  But I do, and the next thing you know I'm tearing down the highway.  120mph had never arrived so quickly.  Now the problem with morphine is it makes you puke a lot and your face always itches.  I've been trying to hold it off until i feel ready, but I can't wait no more.  I'm gonna strap on and go top this baby out.  170 is what they say in Cycle World.

Soon as I get back I'll write a full report.

Dude you are making all the morphine abusers on this site look bad.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Well, good luck. Hope you don't turn out like the dickhead on this bike - he killed 2 people...

home.comcast.net/~tharmon150/bike1.jpg

home.comcast.net/~tharmon150/bike2.jpg

home.comcast.net/~tharmon150/bike3.jpg

home.comcast.net/~tharmon150/bike4.jpg

IIRC, the biker killed 3 people in that wreck (himself included)

BTW, Jerry Taylor's second post is pretty funny.  Is his first another humerous gem?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:02:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anthony Gobert??
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:02:59 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Yeah but the organs are trashed !
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:04:52 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
God can't you guys tell when someone's yankin' your chains?

Some can't...just say clips or flash hider sometime...
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Um...
Er....

120 MPH just after you finished puking your guts up from too much morphine?

Edit:  In Iowa at this time of year?  

What he said.

Yeah dude, that's a little weird and a little unsafe...
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IIRC, the biker killed 3 people in that wreck (himself included)

BTW, Jerry Taylor's second post is pretty funny.  Is his first another humerous gem?

I didn't count the dickhead on purpose.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:31:51 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anthony Gobert??

BwaaaHaaHa!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:33:59 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

You wussies! It'll BUFF OUT!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#34]
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed, except in the case of dipshits like Jerry Taylor, who never should have been allowed to breed let alone keep and bear Arms."
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#35]
What a jerk.  I always keep it under 100mph when I'm loaded with angel dust, speed, crack, morphine, MSD, LSD and ibuprofen!  Idiot!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#36]
7.) Posting topics or discussions with the desire to do the site or community harm. --- Since you aren't accepting IMs, this is post #2 and lock #2.  I don't imagine you will be around much longer anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top