Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 12:08:03 PM EDT
Went to WallyWorld today for some essentials and some ammo.

Yep, the Christmas Critters were all there..........pushing and shoving.................

I filled a prescription for myself and went to buy some gag gifts for a buddy.

I turned and looked at an item............walked around a corner for maybe 20 seconds.

I came back around the corner to continue shopping...........my cart was GONE!

Cart GONE...........Prescription was GONE...........ammo was GONE....other items were GONE!

I quickly looked around..........nope, they made a quick getaway!

I asked the attendant about this and she apologized and said "Honey, it happens all the time!"

She added that people will take items out a cart  that the staff is stocking in a particular department and just dump them on the floor and take the cart.

AMERICA..............what a country!  

MERRY CHRISTMAS GANG!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:12:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, how much of that stuff did you already pay for? Did they get it back for you?

and most importantly

Did you Draw Down and/or give a roundhouse kick?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:13:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope you punched the receipt Gestapo bitch in the uterus, just for good measure.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I have to empty out carts to use all the time.

They never have enough carts and they sure don't have enough checkers.

50 check out registers and 12 checkers working.

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:18:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I absolutely hate Walmart this time of year.  If at all possible I don't go there from the day after Thanksgiving until around January the 5th or so.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
... If at all possible I don't go there TO ANY STORE THAT ISN'T IN CYBERSPACE from the day after Thanksgiving until around January the 5th or so.

Fixed it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I absolutely hate Walmart this time of year.  If at all possible I don't go there from the day after Thanksgiving until around January the 5th or so.

Amen to that.

-James
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Imagine working there
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#9]
It'll be worth a laugh to go on Monday and see the return line snaking out the door!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top