Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:58:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately your not giving us any details of what you plan on using the camera for.  Only recommendations I will give is you want at least 4 megapixel if your going to want to print out 8x10's.  I would go with as much optical zoom as you can.  If your going to be doing a lot of cropping of the photos you will probably want more than 4 megapixels.  Also find out what memory card it will use and price out the memory cards, some are more expensive than others and you will want to buy more memory cards.  I also prefer a camera that uses AA batteries over their own battery pack.  In a pinch you can usually borrow AA batteries form something else lying around the house.  Also get 2 sets of rechargable batteries.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:08:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Just a basic use camera. Maybe put a few photos on ebay. Mostly to take pics and send them to the folks on the west coast.

Basic point and shoot.

I like what camera 2 has to offer. Think I might go with it. Anyone have one of these camera's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top