Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 3:13:51 PM EDT
Well, my buddy from Wyoming was on his way through town for the holidays so we went out to the Gallitan River this morning and tried to hammer a few ducks...  I quit shooting birds a couple years ago so I offered my services as a decoy sherpa, caller and spotter.  We had a blast... nothing beats watching well trained dogs work.

My shooting partner down in Wyoming with the best damn dog on the planet "River Ready Black Jack" and a green head they teamed up on...

Richard again, with my roommate Clark. He runs the fly shop on the ranch I work at. Along with his dog "River Ready Hopper Dropper"  Hopper is Jacks cousin... they come from the same kennel.

Clark and I on the return trip to the truck with decoys on back...

I have to admit it's tough going out and not pulling the trigger but I've killed enough of those poor bastards...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top