Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 11:37:30 AM EDT
Sheesh... A buddy who I was keeping some guns for called and wanted to come get a couple of them since he's back in town.

I just had to tear my whole damn house apart to find the freakin' thing!  I was on the phone trying to buy him a replacement when I finally found it.

Dang!

On the bright side, I have a lot of gun toys I forgot I had!  It's like early Christmas! W00t!  And my Carbon 15 came back from bushmaster today- sweet!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Guns, what guns. All mine were lost in a terrible boating accident.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:39:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I've "lost" crap that I was holding in my hand.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:41:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I forget where I put pistol mags all the time.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:45:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've "lost" crap that I was holding in my hand.

My home is equiped with trap doors in most every location.  They randomly activate and cause the tool I placed right next to me to disappear for weeks at a time only to appear in another location.  So far I have not been able to observe them actually operating, but the effects are clear.  My tool disappears and I am forced into a cursing rage because "God damnit, I just set that down 2 seconds ago".

I will find them and the sadistic bastard that controls them, and I will have my revenge!!!!

ETA: Not a gun, but I have lost a part or two.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I am still looking for a Phoenix .22 (it was a gift) that is in pieces.  I lost it 2 years ago I am sure it is packed in a box somewhere.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:47:15 AM EDT
[#6]

I had a micro mini-Naa that i put into a burnt out lampglass! I freaked out when i could'nt find it, i thought all kinds of bad shit, like ths cops were gonna come by saying my gun was found at the scene of a murdered baby or something! Like someone had come into my house and left everything but managed to grab my NAA Mini. Till finally i was cleaning up and decided to change the bulb of it or at least put it into the garage when low and behold it fell out of the lamp covered in dust and dead insects. ALLALUYAH! AMEN!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#7]
You know I lost that ge mini gun years ago, i wonder where it went

*poof*

god dmaned alarm clock
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:53:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Lost a Beretta 21 for almost a year.  Found it in the pocket of a coat I hadn't wore since shooting in the snow the year before
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:54:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Sorry......but I can't say I've ever been that irresponsible
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I have never actually lost one, misplaced is more the word for me. I dont have a safe and the closet in my room is packed with gun cases, so they have migrated to other places in the house. So when I want a specific gun I have to spend 45 minutes searching and opening gun cases to get the one I was looking for. I need a safe, but I will most likely be moving within the next year and I dont want to have to move the safe twice.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:16:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

OH PALLLEEEZE! Just because your not as Uber-tactical as me dont call me irresponsable! I put my NAA in a lamp as a last ditch Anti-home invasion 'intruder repellant device'!! Just cause i sleep with NV goggles on and have an IR only flashlight (which can double as a club or snorkle) on the night stand, does'nt mean I'm dumb. Just because i have a shotgun attached with paracord to the front doorbell so that when someone rings it they'll get blown away does'nt mean i dont practice gun safety. After all, He's the one who shot himself by pressing the bell not me! GEEZ!

Actually it's not real paracord, it's just regular nylon rope that i dyed green with some food coloring.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:16:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I forget where I put pistol mags all the time.

No shit....me too.

I STILL can't find a mag to my Beretta.

I almost think someone stole it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#14]
No, but I lost my Fobus paddle holster for my HK USP and couldnt find it for like six months. Every once in a while I will find a mag I didn't know I had
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top