Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 6:46:44 AM EDT
Ya, there I said it!
I picked up a airsoft MP5 for my son for X-mas. And of course I had to try it out to make sure it works. It was FUN clearing the house with it.. And when I mean FUN, Im talking about screwing a fat girl while riding a moped while your friends watch FUN!!! I might just have to get me some airsoft copy's of my real steel, for training purposes. I just have to find a 10/22 and a taurus .38.

What next for Fat_McNasty? Well I'm getting a Tacpoint and installing it on a 416 Rem Mag! Then I'm going to turn a Mini-14 into a precision rifle!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:48:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Oooh, blasphemy!  You'll smoke a turd in hell for that!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:49:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a airsoft USP, it is a great thing to just plink with in my apartment.  I love it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:50:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Have you done that with the drozd yet?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:51:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ya, there I said it!
I picked up a airsoft MP5 for my son for X-mas. And of course I had to try it out to make sure it works. It was FUN clearing the house with it.. And when I mean FUN, Im talking about screwing a fat girl while riding a moped while your friends watch FUN!!! I might just have to get me some airsoft copy's of my real steel, for training purposes. I just have to find a 10/22 and a taurus .38.

What next for Fat_McNasty? Well I'm getting a Tacpoint and installing it on a 416 Rem Mag! Then I'm going to turn a Mini-14 into a precision rifle!

Is she driving the moped or are you?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:52:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Im talking about screwing a fat girl while riding a moped while your friends watch FUN!!!

Now, that's some serious fun!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:55:47 AM EDT
[#6]
TEOTWAWKI!!
Everyone run!!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:57:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Have you done that with the drozd yet?

No but in the garage! Them pop cans are gone!! I do need to get the full auto board!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:57:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Stop sniffing the blueing tanks!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:58:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Ya, there I said it!

I won't be impressed until you construct a 50BMG CQB/SBR.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:58:47 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ya, there I said it!

An Airsoft one?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:59:21 AM EDT
[#11]
No one is denying airsoft play can be fun.

It's just the discussion of airsoft gear in serious firearms equipment forums that drives everyone mad.

This is the point where everyone jumps in and claims that their made-in Hong-Kong-pot-metal fake ACOG mount is just as good as the Troy, KAC or Larue mounts because it hasn't broken yet in their monthly "tactical range bench session" or weekly "Bathroom mirror assault course".  

AR15.COM Airsoft contingent

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:59:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted: airsoft FUN
Heretic! Heretic!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:00:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ya, there I said it!

An Airsoft one?

Covered in MARPAT
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:00:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Too bad you had to put it away while you went to see "Brokeback Mountain".
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:01:26 AM EDT
[#15]
I have an airsoft G19 that is dimensionally indistinguishable from my carry G19.  I have it because I can practice every day with it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:07:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Too bad you had to put it away while you went to see "Brokeback Mountain".

Who said it put it away! I just threw on a trench coat. It was nice the MP5 gave me something to stroke while watch the movie.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:08:37 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I have an airsoft G19 that is dimensionally indistinguishable from my carry G19.  I have it because I can practice every day with it.

Probably not going to help muscle memory unless weight is the same.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:10:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Ya, there I said it!

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:20:07 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you have a strong grip/stance, the weight is insignificant for either piece.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:20:53 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you have a strong grip/stance, the weight is insignificant for either piece.

Don't agree. But if it works for you, go with it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:57:01 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Ya, there I said it!
I picked up a airsoft MP5 for my son for X-mas. And of course I had to try it out to make sure it works. It was FUN clearing the house with it...

CQB
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:58:14 AM EDT
[#22]
No shit. Airsoft is fun. The only reason it ever gets gay is when you're spending tens of thousands of dollars to do large area sized LARPing with Airsoft, and seeing the gear people use still (humvees, landing craft, helos) it still is probably fun.

Me, I'd rather do that sort of high end stuff with paintball or MILES gear, but to each their own.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:39:13 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I'm going to turn a Mini-14 into a precision rifle!

What you say??

The Mini-14 IS a precision rifle.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:45:43 AM EDT
[#24]
I have an airsoft and a real G17. It has it use as a training tool.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:48:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Make sure you stuff it in her pooper and then post pics.  Of the Moped.  Of course.  

Fun's gone the way of Marpat and pie threads.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:50:59 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Make sure you stuff it in her pooper and then post pics.  Of the Moped.  Of course.  

Fun's gone the way of Marpat and pie threads.

Yup it sure has!

And For you..

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:14:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

When you get the two confused, you will probably need a new TV, or you will have a robber with a red welt squeezing your brains through your nostrils.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:39:03 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When you get the two confused, you will probably need a new TV, or you will have a robber with a red welt squeezing your brains through your nostrils.  

Oh man you got me in tears on that one!

funny as hell.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#30]
I bought some of those cheap airsoft guns for my kids and thought it would be a fun way to have some gun fights in the house.

Well I was running around using my couch cushion as a riot shield and I found out the LITTLE BASTARDS CAN SHOOT ME IN THE FINGERNAILS!!!  OOOUCCCHHHHH!!  Man I had some black fingernails the next day I'll tell you.

Then my wife got home and alll hell broke loose.  You'd have thought we lit off some flashbangs or tannerite in the living room.  Good Lord we got a chewing out.

Every time I hear the vacuum going  vvvvvvvvvvv -clickity-clack-clack-clack-tick-tick-tick-tickvvvvvvvvv and my wife goes @#%@%@#%@#%@#%$#$@ airsoft BB's!!! me and the kids start laughing.

I like airsoft, it's good for what it is, small plastic toys that shoot bb's.  My kids hunt grasshoppers with them and are quite good.  And my 100% insistance on safe gun handling has given them a VAST leap over their peers in handling guns and safety.

It warmed my heart to hear my 11 year out out chewing some kids ass cause he was having an airsoft gun war without safety glasses and was running with his finger on the trigger.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top