Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 6:28:58 AM EDT
I have discovered at least one good thing.

A roll of toilet paper last a long freaking time! When I first moved into the new place,I bought a 12 pack..I have been on one roll for about 2 1/2 weeks now ! This 12 pack of Scotts is going to last like a year or more.

For referance,I do one #2 a day.

Just thought I would share this pearl of newfound wisdom with the masses.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I shit at work to save that expense, and the offensive atmosphere I create as a result of such behavior.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:41:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

A roll of toilet paper last a long freaking time! When I first moved into the new place,I bought a 12 pack..I have been on one roll for about 2 1/2 weeks now ! This 12 pack of Scotts is going to last like a year or more.

The money you save in TP will be more than offset by the $$'s you spend in hand lotion and Kleenex!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:45:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I shit at work to save that expense, and the offensive atmosphere I create as a result of such behavior.

A friend of mine retired - said he was constipated for a week till he finally bring himself to shit on his on time.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:54:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A friend of mine retired - said he was constipated for a week till he finally bring himself to shit on his on time.

good lord.  Sounds like something my grandpa would do...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:33:27 AM EDT
[#5]
You know, for me it took some getting used to.  Kind of like in the movies when the guy gets out of prission and doesn't know what to do with himself.  It was 7 years before I even thought about getting married again.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:43:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I discovered the same thing! Thank-you for confirmation!

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:45:00 AM EDT
[#7]
too true.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:46:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Is this another SHTF Thread?

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:17:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I once ran out of toilet paper for two days before I realized it - I like to do all of my dirty work at work
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:19:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I once ran out of toilet paper for two days before I realized it - I like to do all of my dirty work at work

+1  co-workes hate me
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:38:08 AM EDT
[#11]
damn i never wnat to be single now
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Also shows single men don't think about women but going to the john. Glad I'm happily married
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:23:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The money you save in TP will be more than offset by the $$'s you spend in hand lotion and Kleenex!

LOL!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top