Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 10:11:22 PM EDT
I have been running into a higher than usual amount of people whom I would like to smack upside the head this holiday season.  I was flipped off by a guy with Veteran plates because he tried to merge in my lane and I happened to be there, to the Subaru who decided to ride my ass with his brights on because I thought it would be better to pass him rather than spend the next 60 miles behind him at 40 MPH.  And there are all the other assorted wretched folks whom have seen fit to try and make their Holidays brighter by doing their best to dim everyone else's.  

I've kept my cool, especially since I carry, I know there is no reason to escalate things, but damn, people are sucking bad this Christmas.

So to all those who have had to be the bigger man and suck it up, walk away, or turn the other cheek this Holiday season, Merry Christmas.  

To the jerks we had to put up with:

You think may you won or stared us down, you didn't.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top